chapter 1

Makayla's p.o.v
It's been a week since I've made that made that bet with Mac and I've only spoken with jordon a few times and we have a "date" later on tonight. I have a feeling this bet's gonna be hard asf cause I usually go for the ugly niggas who I know I'm not gonna catch any feelings for but Mac just had to choose Jordon, a sexy ass drug dealer.

It wasn't that I didn't want to do it cause believe me..i
Did but theirs always that voice in the back of your head saying ωнαт ιf?  And that voice was starting to worry me but none the less I was gonna do this.

For the date I wasn't gonna dress fancy cause I doubt a guy like that was gonna bring you somewhere fancy so I'm wearing a black crop top with no sleeves, my white joggers and my jordon oreo's. I wasn't getting dressed but I've already planned it to when the time comes I don't have to worry about what to wear.

"Mac, what if I fall for this guy?" I questioned out of the blue. Its all that's been on my mind this past week and its been bothering me.

"You won't" she said like it was nothing at all but it was something.

"How do you know that, I mean I'm used to playing ugly niggas and shit but now u go and pick Jordon and in case ya can't see, that nigga ain't ugly" I stated the obvious.

She flashed around and looked at me "do you like him??" She asked with all seriousness.

"No, but I'm just saying like what if I can't do the 3 months and what if I fall for him....what happens" I asked.

She grabbed my hands in her palm and sighed "nothing really, if you fall for him then its OK but try not to" she said.

The problem was not my confidence cause I had a lot of that the problem was him and his charm..ive heard about him and Being with a guy like that for three months and not falling for them was gonna be hard but I guess I could do it I mean all I had to do was be with him, spend his money and not loose my νιяgιиιту .....it was gonna be fine but I couldn't stop thinking that id actually fall for him.

I pulled my hands away and wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and put on a fake smile out of nervousness. "OK" I nodded my head to her and glanced at the clock realizing I had 2 hours to get dressed.

" ight girl, get out my house now so I can get ready for this date" I said in a joking manner but I was as serious as can вє.

I was done worrying cause their was nothing to worry about I can do these three months without calling for this dude. I just have to not catch any feelings and not think about it so much.

I got up and opened the door for Mac to get out and she did. i closed the door behind her and groaned not wanting to do this any more but I guess i had to cause I already agreed to it and if be a pussy move to back out.

I quickly went up stairs and checked my phone. I had a few messages and stuff but I'll just check them later. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and took care of my personal hygiene  then came back into my яσσм.

I got dressed and then went back into my bathroom and curled up my hair and that's how I was wearing it. i didn't put on any make up really cause it's not my thing. I just put on a little lil  lip gloss and mascara and that was it.

I heard a knock on the door and grabbed a black purse and my phone and rushed downstairs picking up my purse off the counter incase anything happened.

I opened the door and my breathed hitched in my throat as I started at my ex.......what was he doing here?? Well not really my ex but a nigga I fucked αяσυи∂ ωιтн for a lil мιиυтє.

"what'chu doing hea " I asked looking around him to see if Jordon was coming.

"don't play around, and whea you think you going " he asked looking me up and ∂σωи.

"out with a friend" I said ѕιмρℓу. I was happy that Jordon pulled up after I said that. I came out the door and turned around and locked it with my key and began to walk away when this nigga grabbed my arm yanking my back and in the process almost making me fall.

When I was finally balanced I turned around and have him a slap across the face with most of my might causing his head so make a full 180 degree spin.

"don't you ever" I glared at him "and I mean EVER put your  hands on me. Bitch ass"  I  said then turned around only to be face to face with Jordon.

"something wrong?" he asked and I shook my head a no.

"I handled it"  I said  entwining our hands together and leading us back to his car still pissed tf off.

*
*
*

Hello all my beautiful readers how was it???

Don't forget to comment and vote......thankyou.