I had some lines to study and things to decide about the coffee shop.

I hadn't thought of the name of the Café yet.

I look at the children and think of a name. I wanted it to be a name that was special to both me and Vini.

Z&Z Caffe's

I sent the name to my agent, he really liked it. I decide to go and study a little after talking to Willian, my agent.

 I decide to go and study a little after talking to Willian, my agent

France . My home. Right now Vinícius, me and the children are going to my brother's house. He lives in Champs-Elysées, Paris.

After I gained fame, I helped my brother pay for law school. He had become a successful lawyer. Bernardo has two daughters, Bárbara and Bianca, the two are twins.

As soon as we arrive, I see my brother standing in front of the garage with the popcorn, their poodle.

The driver stops the car and opens the door for me and the children, Vinícius gets out of the car alone and hugs my brother. As soon as I get the kids down I go to my brother and hug him.

-Is it just me or have you gained a little weight? - He says in my ear while hugging me. I punch him in the chest. - Calm down, I'm kidding! You are perfect.

-She was always perfect. - Vini says and my brother rolls his eyes.

- Oh, it's okay, you idiot. - He said to Vinícius. - I saw your game, you played a lot man!

While the two started talking about football, I held the children's hands and waited for them to pay attention to me.

-Hello kids! I'm Uncle Bernardo.- He says. But the children were a little shy so they didn't answer him, they just waved. - Unfortunately, your little cousins ​​aren't here.

-Where are my nieces, Bernardo? I just came for them. - I say and he rolls his eyes.

- Their mother's Witch came to pick them up to spend the morning together. - He responds as we enter the house.

-Witch? - Vini seems confused. - I thought the Witch was their ex stepmother.

- Oh, she too. - Bernardo responds.

- He has a type. - I tell my husband. We start to laugh while Bernardo sighs.

He helps us settle in, Vinicius and I had a house here, but it was still under renovation.

Vini and I went to rest a little together with Zuri and Zeke. While they are sleeping I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I take a glass and place it under the filter, and wait for the glass to fill. I hear footsteps behind me, it was my brother, he sits on the bench looking at me.

- He called you, didn't he? - He speaks.

- What the hell, Bernardo! - I say looking at him. - What the hell were you thinking? You know what I think about him.

- Jade! He's our father. - He speaks. - I know that the fact that he's back and wants to apologize to us doesn't change what we went through with him.

- Does mom know about this? - I ask and he denies it. - What do you think she will think about this? You know how much she suffered.

- Yes I know. - He says. - He came to me and I thought he deserved a chance.

- I don't want him to come near my children. - I say drinking a glass of water.

I look at the stairs and Vini was standing on it, looking at us without understanding anything.

Vini knew about my history with my father, she knew what he had done, she knew about that night. But I didn't say he had tried to talk to me.

Things between us were going so well, I didn't want to ruin it.

-Everything is fine? - Vini asks looking at us.

-Everything's great. - My brother gets up. -She was just saying that she didn't want our father anywhere near Zuri and Zeke.

-Is her father back? - He says. The look in his eyes tells me he feels betrayed. - Why didn't you tell me, Jade?

I hear knocking on the glass door. It's him. My father.

-Did I arrive at a bad time? - He says. I see he has two gift boxes in his hands.

- Unfortunately, father. - Bernardo speaks. Making Vini look scary at the gray haired man.

I look at my father, who is surprised to see me.