The Break- in (Lime)

Start from the beginning

At least that was what his masters said.

The two arrived at the block of flats, and took the lift up to the top floor.

"Can we do that again? I've never been in a lift before." Wamuu said. It felt like flying a little, yet not as uncontrolled.

"On the way back." Roberta grinned. She knocked on the penthouse door, which was answered by Jotaro. He was in his usual casual wear of a pair of old jeans and a soft black sweater, devoid of any scratchy tags.

"Roberta, Jorge. You're here." He said, leading them into the living room, where Kakyoin was sorting the TV out.

"I brought a gift!" Roberta said, opening her bag and pulling out a bottle of sake. Kakyoin's eyes lit up, and he took the bottle with a smile.

"This is from S City, where I first met Jotaro! It's perfect!" He smiled.

"It's pretty good." Jotaro said, sitting down. "Now, have either of you ever watched Sumo before?"

"Sadly not. We don't have it in Guatemala." Wamuu replied.

"Guatemala? I thought you were from Mexico?" Kakyoin asked. There really was something familiar about Jorge, something he couldn't put his finger on.

"I was born in Mexico, but I spent most of my childhood in Guatemala. I'm from a town called, hm... Los Pilares."

"I've never heard of that." Jotaro said. "Where is it in Mexico?"

"Oh, by the mountains." Wamuu said, deliberately staying vague. The questioning was irritating him, as was having to lie, but Roberta probably wouldn't appreciate him throwing her boss's lover out the window.

"You don't sound like you're from Mexico..." Jotaro added. Wamuu paused, thinking of what to say next. Jotaro saw the expression on his face, and looked guilty.

"M'sorry, that was rude. I didn't mean to..."

"I'm from an indigenous culture, we have our own language. No harm done, most people don't think I sound like where I'm from anyway." Wamuu explained. Desperate for an end to these questions, he added: "Why don't you tell me about your favourite sumo wrestlers?"

Jotaro's features lit up in a grin, and Roberta sighed in relief at this. After all, if things went wrong and Jotaro found out she'd technically been stealing from his husband's museum- things wouldn't end well!

Time passed, Sake was drank, and at 11pm the grand sumo tournament came to an end. Kakyoin yawned and stretched like a cat, and Jotaro put a blanket around him.

"I'm exhausted, I'm off to bed. See you later, Roberta. And I hope to see you soon, Jorge!"

He waved them goodbye as they left, unaware to the fact that he'd just drunk sake and watched TV with an ancient being. As Hierophant Green cleaned up after his master, Roberta and Wamuu headed down to the lift.

"That's the first human media I've ever watched on a screen." Wamuu said. "There were adverts for more of them, and I wouldn't mind seeing these moving picture shows. Tell me, what is your favourite "film?"

"Well, there's lots. There's Gladiator- you'd like that- and The Mummy, which was basically a bisexual awakening." Roberta laughed, then clapped a hand to her mouth. Mark had always whined about her "rubbing her sexuality in his face" (aka: Mentioning it), but Wamuu just looked curious.

"Bisexual? What's that?"

"It means I like girls and guys." Roberta said.

"Well, that's something we have in common then, Ms Zombie." Wamuu replied, and Roberta's face lit up.