"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen, that'll impress Cody!" Y/N mocked, also saying it in a high-pitched voice, followed by a high-five between her and Noah.

Owen burst into laughter, involuntarily expelling a pepper from his nose. It bounced around before smacking Tyler square in the face.

"Ow! Weak." Tyler complained, shooting a disapproving look at Owen. Meanwhile, Noah and Y/N dissolved into laughter.

"Aww! My little buddies Noah and N/N is like the funniest people I know, so making them laugh is awesome! It's like getting an A plus in hilarity. I want to top their honor roll!..." Owen beamed before pausing. "Did that sound creepy?.."

"Check it out! I'll shoot a pepper out whichever nostril you pick. I mean, choose!" Owen joked.

"Yeah, 'cause one nose shake a day isn't enough." Y/N quipped.

"Awh... but I'm out of milk!" He sighed, tilting the now-empty carton in disappointment.

"Hey, Courtney. How much of that poop juice have you got left?" Noah smirked, causing the blond to giggle.

"Excuse me, but I have to be, anywhere else but here." Alejandro declared, shooting a disapproving look at the trio before leaving the loser class.

Mood.

The trio all exchanged amused glances before bursting into laughter again.

•---------•

"Attention helpless competitors, we've been denied permission to land so you're going to have to jump!" Chris announced via the speaker, prompting an immediate chorus of complaints from everyone. "And Chef may have miscounted parachutes."

Chef's gruff voice crackled over the speaker, "I'm a cook, not a mathematician!"

"So! You might want to light a pepper under your butt to grab one before the rest."

Everyone collectively rose up and moved towards the exit where a pile of parachutes awaited them. Y/N quickly secured her parachute, as did the others. However, as the supply dwindled to the last remaining parachute, there were only two contestants left, Owen and Noah.

"Life, what must you hate me!" The bookworm whined.

"Looks like we gotta share." Owen said, causing Noah to whine even more.

Owen fastened the parachute firmly onto himself and grabbed Noah by the arm. Without giving the bookworm a chance to protest, Owen leaped out of the plane, dragging Noah along as he let out a high-pitched scream.

Y/N cautiously approached the exit door, her heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and fear. She hesitated, clutching the door's edge tightly with one hand. The other hand held onto the straps of her parachute, securely wrapped around her shoulder.

Her eyes flickered to the other contestants who had already taken the plunge earlier, their silhouettes gradually faded and shrank, blending into the darkness of the sky. The collective cheers and screams echoed. Y/N swallowed hard, closing her eyes momentarily in an attempt to muster the courage needed for the jump.