Chapter 59: Appointment

Start from the beginning

That heartbeat is growing inside me, because of me. I'd do anything to protect it.

"There it is.." the nurse says, and I look over at Nate and notice tears in his eyes as well. I reach my hand over to him, and he grabs ahold of mine with his free hand. "Did you guys want to know the gender?" She asks.

I look over at Nate. I furrow my eyebrows, wanting to know his thoughts and he nods his head while he lightly smiles.

"Yeah.. we'd love to." I say. She smiles as she pushes the device a little harder into my belly.

"Well... you're having a girl!" She says and I hear Nate scoff. I smile in excitement as I look over at him, still recording every second.

"I knew it."

-

"I really hope I'm not forgetting anything.." I say to Nate as I look over my bag that's practically overflowing with my belongings for the next two days on our kitchen table.

"I think you have enough stuff in here to last weeks, and you're only going for two days." He says with a light chuckle as he leans on the back of a chair and I smile at him.

"I'll miss you.." I say as I move closer to him. He gets off the chair and holds his arms out before wrapping them around my waist. I mirror his actions and wrap mine around his neck.

"I'll miss you more..." he says and places a light kiss on my nose. "And her." He says softly with a smile.

"Amelia." He says while looking into my eyes and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I chuckle in confusion.

"I've been thinking about names since the day we found out you were pregnant.. Amelia Archibald... Mila for short. It just feels right." He says sweetly, and I look into his eyes with a smile on my face. Every ounce of love I feel for this man makes my heart clench.

"I love it." I whisper before leans his face closer to mine and just as we're about to kiss a knock at the door interrupts us.

I groan before Nate and I break apart. I walk over to our front door and open it revealing Serena and Blair. To my dismay, they both have looks of worry on their face rather than the excited expressions I was expecting.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, feeling worried as I move to the side of the door for them to come inside.

"Have either of you guys seen TMZ?" Serena asks quietly as her and Blair come inside. My heart drops immediately and I look over at Nate. I had a feeling we couldn't trust that man this morning. He took Nates money and still turned in the pictures of us for profit.

Without saying a word I take my phone out as quick as possible and sit on the back of our couch before going on TMZ website. The first article blasted on their page is "is Callie Bass pregnant at 18?"

God.

I click the link and there it is. The photo of Nate and I walking into the doctor this morning, and my bump is quite obvious. My eyes inspect the photo before going down to read the article.

Is Callie Bass pregnant at 18?

Callie Bass, the newest Victoria secret model and CEO of Bass Designs, may be ending her career sooner than expected.

Bass and her long time boyfriend Nate Archibald were seen taking a trip to the ob/gyn of Manhattan early this morning. Bass' tight shirt reveled an obvious bump, much bigger than we saw a few months ago at her debut as the newest Victorias Secret supermodel.

Eye witnesses say Archibald paid off photographers to avoid the photos being leaked. If that doesn't make all signs point to yes-

I stop reading the article, feeling my self grow nauseous at the fact that everyone now knows I'm pregnant. I look up and see Nate on his phone reading the article as well.