"Where should we start?" Osamu ask as you both easily step through the sliding glass doors.  And quickly see an annoyed Atsumu rubbing his arm.

" I say we go to one of the candy shops" you say turning to go find a map, not caring if your brothers follow.

" wait up y/n " a whining atsumu starts to run after you, hitting you as you stop Making you both groan in pain. 

" I swear you going to be mad the day you break a bone, also up the escalator and to the left is candy" I say quickly enough afterwards so he forgets about the earlier comment about breaking a bone.

You and osmau learned about his fear of breaking a bone a long time ago, after he watched some dumb video and literally bawled , along with clawed on your shirt afterwards. You threw him off once he pulled on your hair then threatened to break one of his bones. He started cry more, and as he got older the fear got worse, once your broke your knee along with your foot. Your vowed to never skateboard afterwards for a certain someone who cried for 2 and a half hours.

Getting shoved behind Atsumu so he could get on the escalator first you decide a good hard kick to the back of both his knees was a good punishment. He wined of a few seconds the quickly stopped when a girl friend around with a very annoyed expression on her face. You knew a sly smile was on his  face when the blush became apparent on hers.

Getting off you found the candy store pretty quickly

"Let's make a big bag together!" Atsumu yells

"No, I don't want your nasty candy with mine" you say as you Pick up a bag and tongs expertly moving away from osamu's who's trying to put random candy in your bag. They both know how much you like YOUR candy.

you all end up getting a few pings on your phones at the same time. You pull out yours

                                         Give up on your dreams and die 🔪🧍‍♂️💨

Suna 🐵📱

I WILL STRANGLE YOU RAIN

Rain 💧🔫

I didn't even do anything

Suna 🐵📱

I DidNt EvEn Do ANyTHinG you FUCKING  LITTLE WARM ASS PILLOW

Rain 💧🔫

Not Scared someone's gonna get mad  I see you

Suna 🐵📱

I don't care you wet  fucking sock

Atsumu 😻💨

I'm scared 👨‍🦯

Rain 💧🔫

You should be you shit bag

Scarlet 🦋🤌

I can't sleep for 5 second and RAIN YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I WHOOP YOU KNOW BETTER THAN  THAT 

and a 'shit bag' at least come up with something better suna sure did 😃

Rain 💧🔫 

thanks you a hole

Suna 🐵📱

Love you too DARLING 😘

Y/n 🤸‍♀️🏢

Uhhhhhh....... I have candy......

Osamu😝✌️

Your so bad with conflict ❤️

Y/n 🤸‍♀️🏢