no.2

"No, I love them and all but I will not go to their game after an 11 hour flight."

"We need to support them sweetie, and it can be a surprise for them. Also it was 10 and a half hours." You mom smile to you in rear view mirror of the car.

"As I said I love them, buttttt sleep. Also they already know that we're back..." 

"It's still a good gesture so we're all going. Emphasis on the all." she says looking at you in the mirror aging for that last sentence. You turn your head to look out the window. 

To be honest you were scared, Scared to go back, Scared to mess up again. You don't know about what, just that this was a fear that loomed over you. Just like all other fears, it was followed you and hid until it saw its chance again. 

Watching the buildings passing by you felt calmer. As the minutes passed you felt fine, until your mom turned around.

"Remember to be nice, I get that you're in a bad mode but don't make this bad for them. We're also here. You already knew all of that, so a simple nod would get her off your back. 

As you got out, you looked around the place was big and for some reason crowded. You only really knew of football games to be crowded. New country different sports. You already knew that but it still felt off, you'll get used to it you already knew that. You followed the crowd with everyone else, getting into the building you saw concessions and walked over there immediately. Getting some simple snacks you want to find your parents. 

~ after the game 

Getting up , you stretched your legs and started to slowly follow everyone out, thinking about how you never want to watch a volleyball game again.  2 and a half hours of boring and hearing a ball being smacked around along with yelling isn't fun.

Finally getting out you move to the side. Soon you get jumped on, and some how don't fall. 

"HELOO Y/N" you hear a scream in your ear, wincing someone else runs up and hugs you.

"Yeah yeah I love you too now get off of me" you say shrugging them off. 

"We've missed you y/n" osamu says smiling not trying to grab you again like Atsumu, you're holding his head keeping him away. 

"You should have." You say going up to osamu to give his a hug as he stickers his young out to Atsumu. 

"Heyyy I missed you more than him."  Atsumu whines and you go to hug him, ruffling his hair. 

"it's been two month since you bleached your hair last right?"  You say moving and tugging his hair to look at his roots and see how health it is. 

"Samu come here and bend down." You say going to grab his hair to examine it too. You hear a laughing and sinker to your left so you look over. A camera is pointed at you and samu. You flip him off and start to walk to him to and and grab his phone and turn off the video. 

"You planing on posting this?" You ask looking up to to him. He's tall but you reach his shoulder, dark brown fluffy hair.  You know he's one of Atsumu s and Osamu friend based on their post with him in it. 

"I'll tell you, if I can get my phone back." He smiles holding his hand out. You look at him with a questioning look slowly handing him his phone back.

"No, but to them it's back mail." He says to you.

"And I'm on it." You say looking at him.

"And I won't post it." He says looking at you. Raising you picky you holding it out as he snickers. Bringing his pinky up and wrapping it around yours.