Sunggyu&Hoya love had ended founded a new one part2.

as soon you walk out of the building were you work at, you saw sunggyu waiting outside for you. you saw him as you stare off contact with him but you look away from him but sunggyu hold you off. "(y.n)." he said starting to shed tear. you look at him and looked away. " you shouldn't shed tears a person like me, sunggyu." you said holding back your tears. "(y.n)." sunggyu said sobbing covering his mouth. " a person like me doesn't suit you anymore." you said as you were going to leave but sunggyu kept holding you on. "(y.n)" he kept repeating your name. he came closer to you and touch your soft cheeks. "its really is you, (y.n)" he said. crying because it was all his fault for not protecting you. " a foolish girl like me likes you. I was too foolish and stupid to even do anything for you. I cant believe all those things I did for you, I cant. I totally hated myself for liking you." you said as tears rooming through your cheeks. "i totally killed myself until I met hoya oppa. hoya oppa came into my life. until then, I never wanted to meet you. but I guess I was wrong." you said making sunggyu feel bad. "im sorry (y.n) im sorry." he said looking into your eyes sincerely sorry towards you. "you don't have to be sorry anymore. the past is in the past. can you please." you said but sunggyu suddenly took your risk and look at your eyes once more time. "cant you come to me, instead?" sunggyu said. making you worried and shaken. "im sorry sunggyu, I belong to hoya now. find a new life that, that person makes your heart race. you no longer make my heart race anymore. hoya does." you said as you yank his hand from yours and walk away. sunggyu felt to stupid in front of you. how dare he show up to you and ask for forgiveness? you thought. but you really did love sunggyu, a lot. he was your everything. not until when the accident went along. you wanted yo transfer to a new hospital so sunggyu wont see you. although you did love him but the time when you were in the new hospital, someone told you to move on with your life and don't think about him anymore. he was a cruel man and a thug student who ask for money. you choose not to believe but on his criminal record. he was. and so you stop loving sunggyu and that was the end. hoya came into your life and you guys were getting engage after 3 years being together with you and him.

"JANNGGG." hoya surprise you as you got scared. "ya you scared me hoya." you said hitting hoya playfully. "ah sorry, I wont do it again." he said back hugging you as sunggyu watch behind you. "(y.n)-ah, I have something to tell you." hoya said kissing your cheeks. "what is it?" you said looking at him. the soft breez was coming to you and hoya as hoya gave you the sexy moves and in his eyes looking through you. your heart melted when he looks at you this way. cute but sexy, you thought. "what is it?" you said as hoya bent down and pulled something out of his pocket. "member when I said i'll come and married you?" hoya ask you as you nodded. "heres my chance, (y.n) will you married me?" hoya said. making you smile like a happy person. "3 years being with you makes me happy. when you smile, the whole world stop and I can just watch you every 24/7 hours with you. being with you is the best thing of my life (y.n). be my wife, please." hoya said as he made you shed tears of happiness. "lets make a family (y.n)." once again, hoya said as you said, "yes." hoya was so happy to yor response he pick you up and spin you around. everyone clap near you and cheer for you and hoya. hoya put the ring in your left finger telling boys that you are a married women that is his. "lets live happy, (y.n)" hoya said kissing you again. "i love you" you said. "i love you too babe." hoya said still kissing you.

and sunggyu, he died. just kidding. he's mad. gone mad that he didn't get you nor have you. he was mad at himself. but he have me now.

should I do part 3????? comment belowwwwwwww please. =)