𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

           I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawn. I jumped out of bed and brush my teeth. Later on after a quick shower, i came downstairs. I was very very hungry since i didn't eat last night.
           I yawned again. "Good morning, Ava". A voice said behind me. It was Finn." Oh good morning my lovely brother". I said with a warm smile. His hair looked messy since he just woke up.
           " Go take a bath,breakfast will be ready soon". I teased. He lazily walked back upstairs to his room.I smiled and shake my head. I had made breakfast. Hot coffee and toasted sandwhiches.
              "Wow..., this smells so good...". Finn said licking his upper lip. " 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑔"." Oh I think Diaz is here". Finn said. The sound of his name just made me heart ache. I felt shivers down my spine.
              The door screeched open as a tall guy stood there. He was in a classic t-shirt and he had a turquoise   trousser on. His hair looked a little messier. But in a hot way. His body was just...just...so...
              Divine...
               He looked so hot  that i didn't realise i was staring too much. He had a very strong cologne which smelled good.Finn went upstairs to call my evil father.
               They talked for a while. And i was told to show Diaz the guest room which was close to mine. I stood up and he followed behind me. I was just wearing a straight dress which was just yellow.
                I gave him the keys to his room. "Oh thanks for showing me to my room". He said in a base tone but it was mild. Which i really liked.
              "Do you wanna be friends?". He asked with a warm smile across his face. He looked so cute. "Ofcourse why not?." I said trying my best to be nicer. He seemed tired so he just got in and shut the door behind him. I decided to make him some breakfast.
               He didn't really ask of my name so maybe this is my chance. I gently knock on his door. I could hear light footsteps toward the door. The door finally opened.
                He stared at me confusedly. "Um...i just wanted to bring
you breakfast if you want". I asked. "Yeah thanks,please feel free to come in if you want to." He said.
                I didn't hesitate. I entered and placed his food on his bed. I quickly dashed towards the door but Diaz held my wrist."where do you think you are going to?". He asked almost looking serious."im going to do my chores...". I lied. I was done with all my chores i just wanted to go and watch television.
                 He stared at my body this time, and for too long. Before he bit his bottom lip. Did i look like a snack to him?. I felt uneasy as i stood there. Afterall he is a mafia, i had listen to him.
                  Because i was scared of what he will do next. He got up from his bed.
                    Almost looking guilty.
                  "Please just leave." he said. I quickly closed his door silently. I gulped.
I went straight to my room and turn on the television to watch movies. I loved movies. They are the only thing that kind of soothed me when im stressed out.
                  Memories of Diaz staring at me and bitting his bottom lip just made me feel kinda horny.
              I agree my dress is pretty short. Ok fine very short. It looked more like a nightwear to me. And i know how Mafia's get horny over little things.