Chapter 1: A Childhood Now Gone

Once upon a time, there was a pair of twins, the children of the King and Queen of Purple.

When they were young, the twins, named Mio and Mori played together and were the best of friends. They also went on adventures through the courtyard together. If you listened closely, you would hear the laughter of happy children.

But one day, that was all changed. One adult grabbed onto Mio's hand, while the other kept back Mori.

The children cried and tried to reach out to each other.

"Brother!" Mio yelled while she was being taken away from her twin.

"No!" The other twin yelled.

But it was too late. They were separated for years.

~After 5 years~

Mio waved goodbye to her adoptive sister and was walking to the palace. Mio was adopted by another man and got a new adopted sister named Levy. She still payed attention to and liked her new sister, but she didn't have the same... feeling she had around her twin brother. Mio was going to the palace to ask for a job opening. She was even more happy when she saw her brother in front of her.

~{Meanwhile with Mori}~

"Next."

Mori was getting impatient. None of the applicants so far for the new servant job were good enough. None of the females played attention, while the males were practically worshipping Lady Erza, one of the kingdom nobles. He then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

A pleasant surprise walked in, and his eyes widened.

It's her...

My sister.