ιитяσ

Jordon's p.o.v

She ain't like all the other girls round here, she had class and she had game. I seen her played half of the niggas I work with and not one of em has ever popped the cherry.

I mean when u that sexy a nigga must've fucked......am I right? I never tried to talk to her or anything cause she just ain't my type of girl. She sexy and all but the only way IMA be involved with her is if I wanna fuk.

She came running pass on her usual morning jog and all the niggas either looked at her, whistled or shouted a "wassup ma" or "aye shawty" but she ignored them looking over where I was. She stared at me then cracked a smile then she turned back around and kept running.

"Aye smokey, did u see that??" My nigga eli said patting my back "she just smiled at you" he said and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"i bet you could hit bro" he yelled all excited and I shook my head a no.

"I'll give u 1k if u smash" he said and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, I love me my money so why not?

"ight, let the games begin" I said and everybody got all excited and shit.

Makayla's p.o.v

It was time for my morning jog and I was getting ready to go out until I got a call from my closest bitch Mac.

Me: hello?

Mac: hey hoe.

Me: don't desrespect bitch.

I walked outside and began jogging down the street.

Mac: lol, on your daily morning jog again??

Me: yeah, and I know them niggas down the road gonna be staring.

Mac: I dear you to try and get jordon. After all he is the only guy who hasn't tried to get with you or anything and plus he has a lot of money.

I laughed a little in my head..she is right!

I was about to pass them and I took a peek at Jordon and let me just say he is one sexy mf.

I was passing them and heard his niggas tryna holla but ignored them. When I was almost passed them and turned around and looked exactly at Jordon and smiled just a small one before turning back around.

Me: dear accepted hoe.

Mac: this should be fun.