🍂 Euthanasia 🥀 (Aluca + Luca & Jaxx)

You thought you were free from angst?  nuh uh

idk if you meant the anime or actually fairytale so im going with fairytale

Train by Vashti Bunyan vibes

Names:

Alexandra - Alex (Princess)

Charlotte - Charli (Lady in Waiting)

Claire - Candi (Lady in Waiting)

Jackson - Jaxx (Knight)

Sora - Sora (Prince of diff kingdom)

Lucas - Luca (Knight)

Levi and Light irrelevant in this story, they are making out somewhere idk (light is a prince btw)

~~~~~~~~

The princess sat on her large bed, leaning on the poster and sighing. She was getting ready for a party, one set up by her parents to get her a prince. 

Her ladies-in-waiting, Charlotte and Claire, had been comforting her for hours on end, telling her it was okay, the day would be fine, and so on.

That was just bullshit.

"I dont want a prince!" Alexandra wailed, stuffing her face, which was newly plastered in pure makeup, staining it.

The ladies winced, before Charlotte went over and pulled her up, while Claire took the pillow to the wash. 

"Mi señora," Charlotte soothed, "it will be fine, now come on, you must get dressed."

"Okay.." Alexandra sighed, getting up from her moping stance on her bed.

Claire returned with a fresh pillow, putting it on the bed, before helping Alexandra dress up for the night.

---

Lucas stood at the ballroom door, peering in with wanting eyes. there she was, his woman, dancing with other men. Luca gripped the door, wanting to bust in and take Alexandra in their arms and carry her away. There was a blue prince with her, dancing the night away, seemingly having fun.

"You doin' good there, man?" a taller knight at his side asked.

Lucas was scared for a second, before sighing. "Im not, the lady of me dreams is dancin' away with some blue haired bastard." Lucas snapped, venom in his voice.

"Hey, hey!" The taller knight said, "don't insult Sora! he doesn't wanna be there much as you don't want him to."

Lucas seemed confused, so the taller knight explained. "Names Jackson, call me Jaxx, I work for th' prince you're jealous of." Luca stared at Jackson- Jaxx, confused still, so jaxx explained. 

"Sora? pshh, he don't even like gals!" he exclaimed dramatically, "I've known that guy for years, he is m'partner!" jaxx paused, "in crime! in crime.."

Lucas chuckled. "Well, im Lucas, I'm the princess's guard."

"Ya sure you're just her guard? she looked REAL sad leaving ya to go to Sora." Jaxx teased.