Chapter 218 You forced me to do this

En başından başla

Since Xia Yuandan wants to confront Bo in court, then come! He wanted Xia Yuandan to know the consequences of going against him.

On the day of the trial, Xia Yuandan did not show up.

The lawyer presented the evidence that Yun Ziqiu did not take advantage of Xia Kang'an's support, pointing out that his private life was usually chaotic, and he had recently gotten married and started a new family... The evidence listed was to the point, and he was obviously well prepared.

Yun Ziqiu's attorney began to present evidence.

During the first court session, both parties did not give in.

In the office, Lawyer Zhang said to Yun Ziqiu: "Mr. Yun, even if we win this lawsuit, we will have to pay a heavy price. I think the other party is not only coming to snatch the custody of the child, they also have other purposes. . Judging from the information I have, they are aiming at the next cooperation project between Yunshi Group and UH Company."

Yun Ziqiu frowned heavily: "You mean, they want to destroy this cooperation through litigation?"

Lawyer Zhang took out a few documents and said, "Please take a look at the findings here first."

Yun Ziqiu opened the file and read page by page, his expression getting increasingly ugly.

Finally, he smashed the document on the ground.

Xia Yuandan actually cheated on him and teamed up with Gu Xiangjin to plot against him.

Gu Xiangjin wanted the UH company's contract, so he took advantage of the custody lawsuit to suppress the Yun Group.

What made Yun Ziqiu angry the most was Xia Yuandan's attitude.

He would rather stand on Gu Xiangjin's side than on his own.

Yun Ziqiu's face was extremely gloomy, and he smiled sinisterly: "Xia Yuandan, you are really good!"

Lawyer Zhang's face was solemn: "Master Yun, I have two plans here. Which one is feasible? The next court session will be held in a while, and we must prepare in advance."

Yun Ziqiu said coldly: "Of course I have a way."

Xia Yuandan, since you want to be my enemy, I don't mind destroying you completely!

*

"No!"

Xia Yuandan exclaimed and jumped up from his bed.

There is thick darkness outside the window, and it is midnight now.

He had another nightmare!

His back was soaked with cold sweat, and Xia Yuandan felt uncomfortable all over. He moved his body, and the uneasiness in his heart became more intense.

He ran away from Yun Ziqiu and formally confronted Bo in court.

He knew that his actions would definitely anger Yun Ziqiu, but he had no choice!

He didn't want to stay with Yun Ziqiu and be his lover. He just wanted to lead an ordinary and peaceful life with Xia Kang'an.

Xia Yuandan buried her face in her knees, suppressing the deep uneasiness in her heart.

Now he has no way out.

That night, Xia Yuandan kept his eyes open until dawn.

In the morning, there was a knock on the door.

Xia Yuandan opened the door and saw Gu Xiangjin.

"You didn't sleep well last night?"

Gu Xiangjin discovered that Xia Yuandan was blind and had a heavy bruise, "Now the lawsuit is at its most critical moment, you must persevere."