43 Has already been created!

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...I won't do that again. Please don't be like this. Talk to me Arnav" she choked.

Arnav closed his eyes painfully, could not stand her plead. Cupping his face,

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I can't do that. If I hurt you, I will also eventually feel the pain"

She kissed his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be so sensitive... I would not have played with you childishly... I'm sorry"

Arnav's heart melted by her plea. She again hugged him.

"I never thought of hurting your feelings Arnav. Do you think I will touch your feelings in the wrong way?"

She didn't get an answer. Instead, she felt his arms surrounding her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, embracing her so fondly. That was when Khushi realized he was standing topless. Khushi was perplexed. He was not suffocating by her touch on his bare body but he also hugged her with all his emotions. What happened to him? How could he bear the hug? Was not he struggling to handle her when she moved with him freely? Then how could he be not affected by her hug now?

It was because he was affected by a more sensitive matter than her hug.

"Arnav..."

No answer.

"Am I forgiven?"

Arnav looked at her and cupped her face.

"I'm not upset with you... ok?" he said softly.

Khushi sensed something was terribly wrong with him. She tried to move away, but Arnav gripped her making her bewildered.

"Are you alright?" She touched his cheek.

He nodded gently.

"I'm sorry... I..."

Cutting her,

"Do you think about something?" he asked.

"What?"

"You were so worried about PARALLEL UNIVERSE"

"Just leave it..."

"But, you didn't think of something"

"What?"

"You have already created a Parallel Universe a long ago"

Khushi got detached from his hug.

"You saved me from the poisoned arrow. That day itself you created the parallel universe"

Khushi was dumbfounded. Did Arnav get to know about his horoscope?

"Do you know what my fate is?" he asked with a painful smile.

Khushi slowly nodded no.

"As per my fate, I should die by the poisoned arrow. By saving me from the arrow, you changed my fate and at the same time, you created the parallel universe unknowingly. As per history, Prince Aparajith should have died at a young age. So, he didn't marry anyone... he didn't have kids..."

"It can't be true Arnav. As per the rule of the sand clock, I can't change anything... don't you know that?" she tried to manage.

"Maybe, I will die if you leave this era..."

Khushi gulped down.

"You would not have saved me if you had known this, right?" he asked with a teasing yet painful smile.

Without thinking of anything, Khushi slapped him.

"Stop talking rubbish..."

The next second, she caressed his cheek and said,

"I'm sorry... I slapped you"

Arnav clutched her hand.

"You can slap me... this life is yours... my soul would have mixed in the air if you had not been there for me" he kissed her palm and kept it on his cheek.

"What's all this, Khushi...?"

Khushi nodded her head, like, I don't know.

"But, I got to know something, Khushi"

"Whaaat?"

"Each and every minute of my life after you saved me from the arrow is yours..."

"Arnav, don't be emotional... it just happened..."

"Yes, it happened. According to me, you are my life savior. If I had died by the arrow, I would not have had the chance to know how cute love would be. You showed it to me, Khushi...! so, I decided to be LOYAL to you every second. Whatever it is, I'm not going to hide anything from you even though you LEAVE me"

Khushi was supposed to say something, but he stopped her, keeping his index finger on her lips.

"I know I will die if you leave me... after all, I would have died long ago..."

"Why are you talking like this, Arnav? Why would I leave you? Don't you trust me?"

"You are talking like this now... your decision may change later"

"Later? But why?"

Arnav walked to the cupboard and removed a box from that. He gave it to Khushi. She opened it and her eyes widened, seeing the SAND CLOCK.

To be continued...