43 Has already been created!

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea what Khushi has done to our kingdom"

"I know mother..."

"No, no one knows... we should worship Khushi for our whole life for what she did"

"What are you talking, mother?"

"You won't believe me if I tell the truth"

"What truth?"

"As per Arnav's horoscope, Arnav would have died a long ago by the poisoned arrow"

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes, Saint Shivguru could not believe he was still alive. He came here to give us his condolence only"

"Is it true?" More than Padmakshi, Arnav was shocked

"Yes, he was shocked, seeing us looking happy as he thought Arnav would have died by now"

"God..."

"He didn't understand how Khushi saved him because there is nothing in his horoscope he could know about his future because it's already ended"

"Then?"

"We said Arnav would like to marry Khushi. He readily accepted his decision because he thought that if Arnav didn't get Khushi, his life may end as he could not predict anything in his matter"

"I can't believe this"

"That was why he tried to predict something from Khushi's palm lines"

"Did he?"

"Yes, as per her palm lines, Khushi will live happily with her husband. So, if she marries Arnav, he will live long"

"This is what he talked about when he left the Palace?" Padmakshi asked.

"Yes... This is why we didn't oppose Arnav's wish. He is alive. It's enough for us. we are not ready to think anything more than that" Medha said emotionally.

"Mom, Khushi is a nice girl with morals and intelligence. Brother loves her very much. He will be happy with Khushi"

Medha nodded yes.

"Won't Saint come to Brother's marriage?"

"No... he went to attend an important Pooja at Pataliputra. He could not come back before Arnav's wedding"

"Does Brother know about it?"

"No... how could we tell him this?"

"Yes, let them live happily. They don't have to know this truth"

Medha nodded yes.

"I told you this because you should respect Khushi. being her sister-in-law, you should know about her importance in your brother's life. That's why"

"Mom, I too like Khushi. I will always respect her. Promise"

Arnav walked back silently.

Flashback ended.

This was what Arnav thinking about. Yes, Khushi saved him from the poisoned arrow. Was there so much behind this issue? Was he supposed to die by the arrow? Was he alive because of Khushi? This was why he felt like his heart might blast when she played a prank. He too saved many people so far but it must be writing in their fate. But, Khushi REWROTE his fate it seemed. She stopped the DEATH from getting close to him. How was that possible for her? it might be because of the sand clock.

Arnav removed his jewels to get change.

That was when, Khushi rushed to Arnav's room and pushed his room door without getting his permission, without minding about anything. Arnav looked at her and was perplexed. He didn't know what he felt, seeing her. She saw him standing with a bare chest but she was not in the sense to notice anything. She rushed to him and hugged him tight collapsing him from in and out.