" Well let's say I have contacts you know" they both laugh and soon the waiter came to take order .

" So what you'll like to have...?" And Taehyung saw the menu before ordering for himself while Sehun did the same . Until the food comes they got into a good conversation there's no doubt that Taehyung enjoys other's company a lot .To Taehyung Sehun is a good person and funny too . Of course he's not unaware to the good looks of the man too .

Sehun is admiring Taehyung listening to his talks smiling at the adorable pout of other . He really want to ask him out but he's afraid what if Taehyung will say no .

" Oh food here's.. let's dog in.." they both took the chopsticks and start eating enjoying the amazing aroma of food .

Soon the restaurant door open and comes two man in suit walking inside as the manager himself went to take them . They both sat on their reserved seat and order some wine .

" So what is it ?" Yoongi asks .

" I want to disclosure to happen soon... I can't deal with this thing anymore yoongs..." Jungkook says sipping his wine .

" But what about Lisa.... she's still unknown to the threat around herself and she isn't ready to hear us .... about that fucking Jaemin ..." Yoongi curse looking outside.

" I know.. don't worry I've asked Mingyu to find something about that person and he's on it ... before the wedding day I want the whole Han family behind the bars you know...no matter what it takes" Yoongi hums as he looks around the restaurant he gaze fell on the happy people Tali and giggling and if he's not wrong that's Taehyung.

He smirk as a thought came into his mind .Why don't he test the waters .

" Isn't that kim Taehyung...with Oh Sehun right over there " and the reaction he wants comes immediately as Jungkook snap his head back looking at the giggling Taehyung and a smily Sehun on the table not so far from them .

" Are that dating...?" Yoongi says .

" NO .." Jungkook says instantly.

" How do you know?" He clear his throat before sitting straight.

" I mean thay must be just having lunch... it doesn't mean they are dating ..." He justify .
And Yoongi stop himself from laughing at his brother's expression that's clearly saying all his heart out .

" But why would they have a lunch here ..you know it's quite difficult to get reservation here ...only for special occasions people usually come here ... and I'm sure Sehun is quite charming man he could swoon Taehyung too... and he is doing that perfectly" Jungkook give him a glare making other stop himself from saying further.

" Let's just eat first " Jungkook grumbled under his breath and Yoongi stiff a laugh.

They both started eating talking in between but Jungkook eyes is on Taehyung . He's also now thinking if there's something more between Sehun and him .

" Kook... I'll leave first, I have a meeting ok..." Jungkook hums and Yoongi left from there talking to Jimin .

Taehyung is having a great time but he feels eyes on himself for a quite while now , so he turn to look around and his eyes stop on the person sitting bit so far from their table looking at him with intensity sitting there looking all dominant as his aura screaming power and danger by how he's looking now .

" Tae...what you'll like to order for dessert?" Sehun says looking at the menu but he didn't get any response and then look at Taehyung looking somewhere.