"Really?" asked Graham.

"Only if we're dating." said Y/n.

"You seem to fancy him quite a bit." said Miles raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe." smiled Y/n.

"I give him props though." said Graham. "Getting the courage to admit he fancy's Y/n Malfoy is a brave thing to do."

"And then I have the three of you behind me twenty four, seven." said Y/n resting her head on Miles.

"Ah but you love us." smiled Adrian.

"I do." chuckled Y/n. A few hours had gone by when the door opened, Y/n was reading a book while Miles watched Graham and Adrian play wizard chess.

"Hii Benn." said the three boys in unison. Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Hi Ben." smiled Y/n. He held his hand out for her, turning to look at Adrian.

"I want her back before we get off this train." said Adrian looking at the time. Y/n rolled her eyes, turning to Miles and Graham who snorted.

"Finally, I get you to myself." said Benjamin cupping her hand once again.

"You know you don't have to ask Adrian for permission." chuckled Y/n. Benjamin made a face, shaking his head.

"No, him, Bletchley and Montague last year dragged me into a classroom and threatened me a couple times to make sure I treated you right." said Benjamin. "I'm just trying to butter them up so I can have you all to myself."

"Smart." chuckled Y/n. There was a flashing bright light that went off in front of them, making them stop and jump back a bit.

"Ah, ten points for almost blinding the snakes?" said Fred with a laugh. He was surrounded by his twin and friends, Lee Jordan and Angelina Johnson.

"Oh my merlin, look at this!" said Y/n with a smile. "It's the Weasels and they have friends!"

"Is this your new accessory?" asked Fred turning to look at Benjamin. "Need another one to hold your bags?"

Y/n grabbed Fred by his collar pushing him against the wall. He rose his eyebrows, looking at the girl in front of him. "Say something else, Weasel, I dare you." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Benjamin rose his eyebrows.

"Okay, enough." said Benjamin pulling Y/n and Fred apart. Fred fixed his collar, narrowing his eyebrows. Benjamin pulled Y/n forward.

"You're too spoiled, Malfoy. Someone needs to take you off that pedestal you think you're on." said Fred. Y/n turned to look at Benjamin who made a face.

"I'll keep her on it." said Benjamin.

"Merlin, I hate him!" said Y/n. Benjamin chuckled, caressing her cheek. She stopped to turn and look at him.

"Ignore him, Y/n." said Benjamin with a smile. "Who cares what a Weasley says."

"Yeah, you're right." said Y/n looking behind her. Fred had been talking to his brother, looking past him and at her. Y/n rolled her eyes, taking Benjamin's hand. He placed his hand back on her face, caressing it when a door to a compartment opened.

"I cannot believe our siblings are together." said Millicent turning to Draco who stood next to her.

"It's honestly disgusting." said Draco. Y/n laughed, turning to him.

"Oh shut up." said Y/n smiling down at her brother.

"I think it's cute!" said Pansy Parkinson.

"Has she said yes yet?" asked Millicent with a smile.

"I haven't asked her yet." said Benjamin.

"Yes to what?" asked Y/n. Benjamin chuckled, closing the door that connected them towards the younger siblings.

"Uh, something for later." said Benjamin. Y/n made a face as he smiled, looking at the time. "I promise you'll know later."

"Okay." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Benjamin took her back to the boys, she changed into her robes and the train had finally came to a stop.

"How was your little walk with your boyfriend?" asked Graham.

"I think he's going to ask me out tonight." said Y/n with a face.

"You don't seem happy about that?" said Miles tilting his head.

"Am I suppose to be jumping up and down?" asked Y/n. Miles rolled his eyes, turning to Adrian.

"What's wrong." asked Adrian.

"Weasley's." said Y/n with a face handing Miles her book that he held. "He said I was spoiled."

"You're not spoiled." said Graham with a face. Y/n shrugged, looking at him.

"That's what I said." said Y/n. "Then he said I need to be taken off the pedestal I think i'm on."

"What a prat." said Adrian making a face, holding Y/n's purse.

"That's also what I said!" said Y/n shaking her head.

:)))