Who I am

Hello readers before I start the story I want you to know about each character that will be important to the story without giving too much away. Alright enjoy, this is my prologue.

The main character is Fane Jonhs (that's me)
His best friend Luca Brown
His crush Virginia Brown
His friends Rolland Smith
His friends Marver Tony
His friends Oswald Aren

-*-

"But why do you have to leave?" Luca asks as she holds her favorite teddy bear to her chest. I won that for her at last year's carnival and she hasn't let it go since.

"Daddy has a big business opportunity in New York and he wants mommy and me to come with him." I tell her as she squeezes the bear tighter. I hug her close to me with the bear between us. "I'll come back someday, I promise."

She smiles at me as my other friends burst in with my crush. I'm had a crush on Luca's older sister, Virginia, forever and now I was leaving. "Hey guys." I smile at them.

"I can't believe you are leaving." Oswald sighs.

"Yeah no more Fane." Rolland says as if he were going to cry.

"You have to visit us at least during the summer." Marver insists.

"I'll try, but I don't know." I say sadly.

"We'll wait." Virginia smiles brightly.

"Alright, just wait I'll come back someday you'll all see." I state proudly.

And I did seven years later after my parents got divorced and my mom decided to move in with her sister back in the town on Creekwood. I was finally home, but I was a lot different. But it didn't matter I just wanted to see my friends again.