[1]

Your day was miserable as usual. Get up, eat, go on your computer or phone, eat, shower, sleep. And that process repeated for a while. The occasional chatting with friends too, but who cares. You wanted to get your mind off of your miserable life for a second so you play roblox. Nothing you usually play seems interesting enough anymore, time to go on the discover tab then! You see a bunch of copied simulators, obbies, and... skibidi toilet games. However, by one strike of luck, you see a game thats actually different from the others.

PHIGHTING!

"well thats something new.." you said to yourself. You press play to be met with a start menu. After pressing play, again, you see a bunch of characters to choose from. "damn theres so many.." You decide to choose from the support section because you aint readin allat.

Subspace!

bro looks like he doesn't shower.. you thought.

Medkit!

thats a homosexual!

Boombox!

hes just like me fr im picking him

You click on boombox and your screen transitions into a lobby. Not knowing what the fuck to do, you explore the map a bit. You see some interesting outfits, buildings, and test out your character for a bit before trying to actually play the game. Your character heads to a npc with a truck and gets into a game. The game was extremely fun to you, it was really entertaining. so a minute turned into an hour. An hour turned into 3 hours. And 3 hours turned into 6 hours. You finally realize the time and think it's probably about time to head to bed. You get up from your chair and go to take a quick shower. Once you finish showering you bodyslam yourself into your bed. You realize your computer is still on with phighting up, Ill deal with it tmrw.. and with that, you fell asleep.

Little does bro know that they fucked up by not turning that shit off fr

this chapter short af bc i just wanted to get this part over with so yeagh

im hunrgy