We stand up, "Don't get too excited."

"I'm sorry, I'm fuckin beat," he rubs his eyes and leans against the doorway.

"I'm kidding, but yeah, I bet," I walk past him into the kitchen where my purse was so that they could have a minute.

"So," they walk into the kitchen and look at each other hesitantly. Ella is the first to speak, "We want to move the wedding to November. Then we'll have the honeymoon in the off-season after I've had baby."

"So soon?" I'm kind of shocked on the date. I knew they didn't want a big wedding, but it was still hard to get everything ready.

"We want to be married before the baby's born," Tyler explains, "just so that baby won't be a hassle
during."

"Well," I sigh, "you have a wedding planner?"

Ella nods, "She's sending out the invitations."

"Oh wow, so this is a done deal," I stand up straighter, "what do I need to do about my dress. And your dress. Oh my goodness there's a lot to do. Are you sure this stress is good on the baby?"

"The only person stressed is you," Ella chuckles and leans on Ty, "I wouldn't care if it was in town hall with one witness in our bath robes. And you know that Cam."

I nod, "Okay, so who are your bridesmaids?"

"Just you," Ella smiles.

"Groomsmen?" I ask Tyler and a mischievous look takes over his face.

"Joe."

"Mm," I hum, "how many people?"

"Immediate family," Ella says but Tyler holds a hand up, "and the team."

"So that adds another, 50 ish people. Including plus ones," I try to do the math in my head. Her grandparents, her dad, Ty's grandparents, his parents-

"Camden," Ella says, catching my attention, "the wedding planner is working on the specifics. I just need you to pick out my dress with me and show up pretty."

"Are you sure that's all I can do?" I give her a helpless look and she smiles warmly.

"Yes, I'm sure," she nods.

"Okay," I smile, "you're getting married!"

"I know!" Ella squeals and all three of us laugh.

"Anyways, does pizza sound good?" Ella asks.

"I've got to get home before it's dark, I'm not too comfortable with directions yet," I say.

"Oh, okay," Ella shrugs.

"I'm sorry," I wince and Ella shakes her head.

"Do not be sorry."

I walk up to her and put my arm around her shoulder, "Text if you need anything, call if there's an emergency."

"I will," she gives me a lipped smile.

I nod and gather my things, "I love you both, bye!"

"Bye Cam," Ella says and Ty just says bye.

The drive back to my apartment is awful. Traffic is backed up for miles ahead. Just as I'm about to change the song on my radio, a FaceTime request pops up on the screen.

"What's up?" I ask Joe, who's on the other side of the screen.

"Nothing," he shrugs, "I just wanted to talk."

"About?" I give him a skeptical look.

"Life, I don't know," he turns the camera away from him.

I nod and stare into the still cars ahead, "Well, I moved to Cincinnati."