💎Stone heart Part two 💎

Nadja Chamack upadates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city, "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned of the area."

Andre holds a press conference as Roger stood beisde him, "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angle, Ladybug and Chat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them. However, Emilie Bourgeouis has trend on Instagram with the tag #superzeros. She claims that they failed this city and the new replacements should be sent in...whenever they come from."

(I feel bad for chat noir (┬┬﹏┬┬) not for ladybug(❁'◡'❁) )

...

Nathalie waits for Adrien in the dining hall, the clock ticking and chiming once, "Hmm, what's he doing?" she goes upstairs and peeks into his room, "Adrien?"

...

Gabriel stands at the top of the staircase as Nathalie  and Adrien's bodyguards stand side by side, "You didn't see him leave?! if anthing has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"

...

Adrien takes a shortcut throughout the park to get to school.

Plagg flies out, "You're such a strange kid. Who would wanna be at school when he can stay at home all day?"

"You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by  my dad. I wanna meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!"

The black cat kwami sighs and stops, "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..."

Adrien stops running, reaching out into his bag to give the creature a wedge of camembert, "You know what's strange? The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." he raises an eyebrow as the black cat kwami eats the cheese. 

"If you wanna be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" the kwami chimes in before going into the blonde's jacket. And continues walking on his way to school.

...

"So you really don't remember anything?" Alix askes.

"You were totally going ballistc. It was so cool!" Juleka exclaims.

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" Kim adds.

Mylene looks over at Ivan before looking away when he looks at her.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't myself..."

"It's okay, Ivan. Whoever sent out that dark butterfly is the one to blame for all for this. And the heroes for apprently not being able to clean up the mess." Emilie leans againts  the wall.

(She has a point Marinette didn't listen what Tikki said about capturing the akuma that confused me she was suposse to catch it)

"Emilie, why did you start hashtag on the heroes?" Rose ask her as Alya and Mari-bitch *coughs* Marinette approach.

"Because they failed the city."

"What? They didn't fail." Alya told her, "I was there with you. They saved Ivan."

"Then why are stone beings around the city? They were once people and now, because of the heroes' mistakes, they could be stuck that way forever."

"I'm gonna go..." Ivan stands up and walks off to the locker room.