THREE, big girls don't cry.

Olivia found herself sitting at her mum's grave, plucking blade of grass which she knew her mum would go mad at her for but to make up for it she did place flowers down

Olivia found herself sitting at her mum's grave, plucking blade of grass which she knew her mum would go mad at her for but to make up for it she did place flowers down. "Can't believe I'm saying this but don't be mad at him," she cleared her throat. "He was trying to keep me safe but I ended up getting hurt anyway which was my fault because I should have just stayed away. I wasn't supposed to go that far by myself."

"Oh and I don't know if you heard but aunt Ada's pregnant," she smiled knowing that Ali would be happy for Ada.

"I need you, mum," she whispered, jumping when she heard footsteps behind her.

"Ada said I'd find you here," Iris smiled, lifting her arm to give her a small wave. "Don't worry, I'm not stalking you or anything, Ada saw me walking towards the cemetery and told me that you'd be here. My aunt is buried next to your mum."

"I wasn't worried," she shook her head.

"Oh good, didn't want you to think I was a creep or a stalker," Iris let out a breathy laugh as she sat by her aunt's grave, closer to Liv than the grave. Liv noticed the closeness between the two of them but didn't comment on it, watching the blonde place flowers by the grave, looking back to her mum's gravestone and remembering one of the last conversation's they had.

"Big girls don't cry, Livvy." Alicent's voice travelled from the living room to Liv's bedroom where Olivia was sat silently crying.

"He let me down again though, mum!" she exclaimed, furiously wiping the tears from her cheeks. Ali's let out a sigh knowing how much Tommy had hurt Liv by not showing up again. He was supposed to take her the stables to see the new horse but instead he rang Ali ten minutes ago telling he couldn't make it because he had some business to do. Ali was of course angry the he had their daughter down once again but she understood at a level that the war had changed him and he wasn't the same but it didn't mean that she didn't feel anger towards him for making her daughter cry.

Liv's ears perked at the sound of a knock on the front door, she hoped it was her dad but she knew it wasn't. She then heard her mum's voice say, "She's in her room." Footsteps got louder as they approached the girl's bedroom door before knocking.

"Go away," she grumbled, turning around to face the window to avoid the person who was at the door.

Ada entered and sat on the girl's bed, placing a hand on her leg. "Come on, Livvy."

"Where?"

"Me and you are you going to see aunt Pol before forcing your dad to take you to the stables. Like he promised," She smiled. "Let's go." Liv slowly turned her head at the mention of her dad. Ali stood in the doorway watching her daughter slowly rise out of bed.

"Fine," she huffed, swinging her legs over the bed and walking towards her mum. Ali stood with her arms open for her to walk into which she was reluctant to do so but quickly let the woman embrace her in a hug as she kissed her head.