"Quick, we need to bring him to safety and heal him !" Paimon said as she was scared for a stranger's life. I sighed and carried him in a bridal style. The heat emitting from him, Diluc's sword might have a rival. "Alright, let's go now." I said as I gritted my teeth. I could always go to a Statue to heal those burns. Fortunately enough, there's a Statue just before the place.

"Where are we going ?" Paimon asked. Sigewinne could heal him up, but I know where to go. "Palais Mermonia." I only said as I began to run towards the Palais.

Teyvat.

The world had its own laws. But some cannot be broken.

"Ah, Monsieur le Voyageur, what can we..." The kind melusine named Sedene trailed off as she saw the body in my arms. "Bring me to Neuvillette please." I asked as I knew that his power could heal the person I was holding. "Of course, right this way." The melusine rushed towards the Iudex room's door and opened it. 

I basically ran towards Neuvillette office, and as I entered, I could see the blue hat of the former Archon. They both looked at me and instantly saw the body in my hands. "Traveler, put the body on the couch." Neuvillette ordered me and I executed.

"You- You killed him ?" The former Archon asked me, scared. "No, I found him like that." I only said as I had few words to say to her. "Please, stand back, and close the door." Neuvillette ordered once again, and for once, Paimon was quicker than me and closed the door.

Then, Neuvillette summoned his Hydro power in the palm of his left hand as he closed his eyes. "O Great Waters, I summon thee." He whispered as the Iudex put his left hand on the man's torso. 

Soon enough, his entire body would glow blue and all the bruises he had vanished. As if it never existed. At the exception of one, a huge scar going from the left side of his forehead towards the right side of his face, perfectly crossing in the middle of his face. 

"I believe that is all I can do for now." Neuvillette clear and calm voice said. Furina looked at the body and seemed to study the unconscious man closely. "What's going to happen to him ?" Paimon asked. "I fear that I do not have other things to tell you rather than we just need to wait until he wakes up. If this man can even wake up." Neuvillette said seriously.

"I'll feel sorry if that man can't wake up. He had more bruises than a man could ever handle." I said as I put my hand to my chin. "Indeed, his bruises was not a joke. How did you find him in such a state ?" Neuvillette carefully asked.

"We saw something as brilliant as the Sun falling from the sky, Paimon and I rushed towards the supposed place where the thing fell. As we arrived, we saw that it was indeed a man." I explained as Paimon followed the antics of Furina. 

"I see, thank you for enlightening me towards this subject. I shall wait for him to wake up now." He said, looking intensively to the unknown man. "I-I will wait too." Furina weakly exclaimed herself. "Then, I'll wait too." I said as I took place in the couch facing the other couch.

"Aether, could he be ... you know, one like you ?" Paimon whispered to me, but everyone could hear her, so I chuckled. "Next time, make sure to yell in my ear, everyone heard us." I laughed a bit. I was alright with that, Neuvillette already know that I am a Descender, as for Furina, I couldn't care less.

"I don't think so. If he was a Descender, he would at least have a trace of his other-worldly power. But I don't sense anything from him." I said as I looked at Neuvillette.

"I, too, do not feel any source of power coming from the unknown man." Neuvillette said as he looked at the body of the man. "His scar, why it wasn't healed ?" Furina asked. "Dame Fu... Furina, I cannot heal wounds that already happened." Neuvillette responded, makes sense after all.

"Is that so..." Furina trailed off, she certainly thought that her question was dumb.

"The Hydro Sovereign sure is an amazing power !" Paimon decided to break the silence. "It is, I am capable of doing things that I could not do formally." Neuvillette said, with a tiny bit of regret in his eyes, but it was quickly washed up. 

Then, the silence once fell again inside the Iudex's room. Furina was playing with her fingers, Neuvillette was reading some reports, as for Paimon, she just floated inside the room. 

Then, a shifting sound could be heard from the other couch, instantly gaining the focus of everyone who was in the room. After the shifting ended, I saw that the unknown man had his eyes open.

"Where ... am I ?"