Sub

Yoongi was working in his study quietly, reading papers in the serene silence and humming to himself every now and then. Birds chirped and a soft breeze rustled the full leaves on the trees. Everything was peaceful and the world seemed to be content with the warm summer day the Earth had been blessed with.

Wham!

Namjoon stormed inside after kicking Yoongi's door open so brutally that it was broken; a large crack running horizontally right in the middle.

"I'm going to fuck you." Namjoon stated, his strong arms crossed over his broad chest.

Yoongi sighed at his damaged door. "It was unlocked."

"I'm going to top you sixty nine ways to hell and prove to Ho-suck that I can." Namjoon growled, storming over to the desk.

Yoongi just smirked as Namjoon grabbed a fistful of his hair, yanking his head back in his seat.

"Aww, was he teasing you again, sub?" Yoongi grinned up at his husband.

"Not a sub!" Namjoon hissed, his fingers tightening his grip.

Yoongi cooed. "But all of our home videos say otherwise, sub."

His pretty cat like eyes narrowed and his voice got deeper, his playful tone gone. "All the times you've begged me to let you come, pleaded with me to fuck you harder, deeper, faster. The cute skirts you look so good in, the marks all over your body that made you moan like a bitch when I gave them to you."

Namjoon growled, slamming Yoongi's head down onto his desk with a violent slam. Yoongi didn't cry out as his forehead slammed into the hard wood desk. Instead, he laughed as Namjoon yanked his head back up. He felt the small trickle of blood run down his nose and didn't bother to wipe it away.

"I'm not a fucking sub." Namjoon hissed, his glaring eyes furious.

Yoongi blew his hair out of his eyes. "You're right."

Namjoon released him, slightly surprised. "You agree?"

"Of course." Yoongi rose out of his chair.

Before Namjoon could see it coming, Yoongi suddenly dropped to the ground and kicked out, catching his husbands legs, right behind the knees. Namjoon hit the ground and Yoongi was on top of him in an instant, laying over the boys back to keep him pinned to the floor.

"You fucking-"

"You're not a sub," Yoongi smirked against the boys ear, his hands pressing down on Namjoon's wrists. He loved the way the boy struggled beneath him, but with the way his breath had been knocked out of him, he was finding it difficult to throw Yoongi off of him. Yoongi traced the shell of Namjoon's ear with the tip of his tongue and Namjoon shivered when Yoongi blew on it gently.

"You're a stupid whore." Yoongi's whisper was enough to snap Namjoon out of it and he growled, kicking and struggling with renewed vigor.

"My little whore." Yoongi cooed, immune to his husbands struggling as he nuzzled his face against Namjoon's neck, inhaling the familiar scent of his love. "So cute, so stubborn, up until the very end. Always."