story

Deep in the Castle in the Kingdom of Rosas, there was a dungeon - a place where the worst ever lawbreakers to the kingdom were locked up.

On one of the walls in one of the cells in the dungeon, there, hung up on the wall, was a diamond mirror.

This diamond mirror housed King Magnifico, the ex-king of Rosas, having been defeated by Asha and her friends, and having lost his kingdom and reign to his own wife, Queen Amaya, and now, he was trapped in the finial of his diamond staff he'd created, and hung up on the wall in the castle dungeon.

Right now, King Magnifico was ranting, and venting his frustration about his defeat.

"This is unfair!" he snapped. "This is SO unfair!"

And he was also pounding on the glass of his prison.

"I was the King of Rosas!" he ranted, with every pound. "I had everyone love me! I granted their wishes! I made their dreams come true! I fulfilled their requests! All i wanted was a little respect!"

His breathing became more rapid and ragged; his heart pounded like a drum, and rage bubbled in his blood.

"And this is the thanks i get?!" he growled.

"My life was so perfect!" he ranted, kicking the glass as well as pounding it. "Until... she ruined everything!"

"That Asha!" he snapped, remembering Asha; The girl who wanted to be his apprentice. The girl who stood up to him. The girl who wanted nothing more but to have her grandfather's wish granted.

The girl who, along with the help of her goat, Valentino, her friends, and his own wife, Amaya, beat him, folied his plan to steal Star, and trapped him in his own staff.

"SHE DID THIS TO ME!" he yelled. "SHE AND HER STUPID FRIENDS, AND THAT STUPID WOMAN I USED TO CALL MY WIFE, AMAYA! THEY'RE THE REASON WHY I'M STUCK IN HERE AND LOCKED UP IN THIS CESSPOOL OF A DUNGEON!"

Almost immediately, King Magnifico went into a full blown tantrum.

He screamed in anger as he angrily pounded and kicked the glass, harder and harder with each blow, until, with a final louder scream of anger, King Magnifico punched the wall of his mirrored prison, thrusting his fist as hard as he could in to the glass.

It HURT.

But the glass remained undamaged.

King Magnifico moaned in pain, clutching his throbbing hand. Trying to be brave like a kid after falling down, he fought back the sting of tears in his eyes.

He fought back a sob in his chest.

He clenched his eyes shut and slowly let his breathing calm down.

King Magnifico opened his eyes, and then looked at his reflection. His gray blue eyes were glowing green.

It was then he noticed something else - his tan skin pigmentation was taking on a strange pale green hue.

He stared at the reflection, jaw hanging. Then, his hands began to glow an eerie green - the same green as the magic that had pulled him into his staff.

Before his startled eyes, a patch of tanned skin reappeared briefly over the green, before vanishing once more.

He then realized something - when he had been sucked into his staff, it turned out he had absorbed the forbidden magic that had pulled him in, into his body.

He began to curse Asha, for his deformity.

But then, his frown became a grin. an evil grin.

He let out an ominous chuckle.

"Just you wait, Asha." he chuckled, grinning evilly, his eyes glowing brighter than normal.

And as we fade to the Disney Logo, his chuckle turned into an evil laugh, heard over the logo before we fade to black.