Part 4: The First Day

It was the First Day of School for the new U.A Students. Izuku was looking up at the building with a passive gaze while listening to some music.

Izuku(Inner Monologue): Well, here we are. Apparently, they put me in Class 1-B, which is okay I guess. Hopefully I don't have any annoying classmates, I already have a lot on my plate with Project: Locacaca.

With that, Izuku would enter the school; He would look around in mild awe at the size of the school from the inside and the amount of students that filled the building, but it didn't overwhelm him in the slightest.

**BUMP**

Kinoko: OOF!! U-Uh,s-sorry! I didn- Izuku?

Izuku: Komori~San, are you looking for your class?

Kinoko: Yeah, it's Class 1-B, what's yours?

Izuku: Class 1-B, just like you.

Kinoko: Yay! We have the same class together!

Izuku: *Chuckles* Yep. Follow me, I know where the class is.

Kinoko: Alright! Lead the way!

After some twists and turns, Izuku and Kinoko would find the door of Class 1-B and slide it open, revealing a class with a few students in it, more than likely meaning the two of them got here early. Both of them would take their seats and would start to converse with one another till the entire class was full. Then, the door would open again and the Blood Hero: Vlad King would walk into the classroom.

Vlad: Hello everyone! I am the Blood Hero: Vlad King, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next couple of years to come. I want all of you to introduce yourselves, then we'll get started today.

Everyone would introduce themselves and Vlad King would get everyone's attention back on him.

Vlad: Alright. Now that introductions are out of the way, let's move on to the first activity for today. Follow me.

Vlad would lead everyone to a massive gymnasium before turning around to face all of us.

Vlad: Alright, initially, I was gonna do orientation like I always do, but Principle Nezu got rid of that and told me to test your skills. So, I'll be pairing you all up with someone to spar against, understood?

Everyone: Yes, Vlad King~Sensei!

Vlad: Alright, before we begin, I need all of you to go into the locker rooms and change into the gym uniforms I have for all of you. You have 10 minutes to get changed, GO!

Everyone: Yes sir!

**POV: Boy's Locker Room**

Monoma: So~ Who thinks they're the strongest within this class?

Tetsutesu: That's gotta be me, all day!

Tsuburaba: Mhm, I honestly agree with Tetsutetsu.

Togaru: It's obviously me, idiots!

Awase: I personally think it's Midoriya.

The boys would turn their heads and look at Izuku, who was sitting on a bench and softly jamming to some music.

Monoma: Pfft! Him?! Please, he seems to be a- OWWWW!!!

Monoma would grab his thigh and fall on the ground as he felt his entire thigh cramp up. Then, Izuku would take out his headphones and walk to the door, but would stop and look back at Monoma.

Izuku: Never underestimate your opponents, that can get you or other people killed.

Then, he would walk out, leaving a stunned group of boys in the locker room.