Mr. Weasley flushed darker than either Ron or Ginny.
"We have a very different idea of what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy," said Mr. Weasley.

"Clearly," said Lucius, his pale eyes straying to Mr. and Mrs. Granger, who were watching apprehensively. "The company you keep, Weasley. . . and I thought your family could sink no lower—"

There was a thud of metal as Ginny's cauldron went flying; Mr. Weasley had thrown himself at Lucius, knocking him backward into a bookshelf. Dozens of heavy spellbooks came thundering down on all their heads; there was a yell of, "Get him, Dad!" from Fred or George. Mrs. Weasley was shrieking, "No, Arthur, no!" the crowd stampeded backward, knocking more shelves over.

Y/n hurried down the stairs, pushing Mr. Weasley and her father from each other. "Have you lost your minds?" said Y/n with a face. "Merlin, if your family couldn't be enough of an embarrassment."

"And whats your family, Malfoy?" asked Fred Weasley titling his head, looking at her. "Snakes? Liars? Followers?"

"We can be all that Weasley, but we'll always be better than yours." said Y/n tilting her head, mocking the way he spoke to her. "Also, did you know you're covered in dirt? Nothing clean to wear?"

"You think you're so bright, don't you?" said George Weasley with a face. Y/n gestured her father and brother out of the joke shop.

"Good one, Y/n." said Draco smiling up at his older sister.

"How are you going to physically fight in a bookstore with a Weasley, father?" said Y/n embarrassed.

"He started it." said Lucius fixing his robes. Y/n rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"What happened in there?!" said Narcissa coming out of the bookshop with Y/n's and Draco's books.

"Nothing, my wife. It's nothing to worry about." said Lucius. Y/n helped her mother with the bags, shaking her head. Draco snorted, turning to Y/n.

"Hey!" said a voice behind Y/n. Adrian Pucey smiled towards the family. He had two besides him, Y/n chuckled running to hug them.

"I was wondering when I would run into you lot!" said Y/n getting hugged by Miles. Graham snorted, messing up her hair.

"Hello boys." smiled Narcissa.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." said the three boys in unison. Y/n chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Can we steal Y/n? We'll get her home safely." asked Adrian. He turned to Lucius who nodded.

"We'll see you all later then." smiled Narcissa putting her hand on Draco's shoulder, moving him alone.

"You three won't believe the most embarrassing thing that happened to me today!" said Y/n. Graham laughed, shaking his head.

"Y/n, i'm sure it wasn't that bad. You're just dramatic." said Graham. He was a tall, buff Italian boy who moved to London when he was eleven and started Hogwarts with the rest of them.

"No, this is serious!" said Y/n. "My father and Mr. Arthur Weasley got into an actual fist fight in Flourish and Blotts!"

"You're joking!" laughed Miles. Miles Bletchley was born and raised in Ireland. He had a strong accent, green eyes and blondish hair.

"I wish!" said Y/n. "And then the Weasley twins decided to give their two scents!"

"What did they do?" said Adrian, his smile turning into a stern stare. Adrian Pucey was the handsomest of the three. He was tall, buff, and kind. Brown eyes and fluffy brown hair. His parents were Spanish.

"He called my family snakes, liars and followers!" said Y/n. Miles and Graham both turned to look at her, making a face. "Can you believe that?!"

"At least everything you own isn't passed down from generations." said Miles crossing his arms.

"Don't get me wrong, i've never had a problem with them but they bothered Draco and my dad." said Y/n with a face.

"No one can say anything bad about you ickle little brother and your father, huh?" laughed Graham.

"Exactly, only I can." said Y/n. "I know how they are but that doesn't mean anyone else can say something bad about them."

"Look who goes there." said Adrian looking ahead of him. Y/n turned to look at Adrian's direction to see Benjamin Bulstrode.

"Ohhh, your boyfriend!" teased Miles.

"Go on, Y/n, go give him a kissy kiss!" laughed Graham. Y/n turned red, hitting all three of them.

"Y/n!" said Benjamin smiling. She returned the smile, pushing the boys away from her. They laughed, standing behind Y/n.

"Hii Ben!" smiled Y/n. He hugged her, picking her off the ground.

"I was hoping to run into you!" smiled Benjamin. Adrian, Miles and Graham made kissing noises behind her, Benjamin laughed.

"Hello Y/n's shadows." chuckled Benjamin greeting the boys.

"Hiiiii Ben." mocked the boys. Y/n rolled her eyes, turning back to Benjamin who snorted.

"You three are so annoying." said Y/n blushing. Benjamin cupping Y/n's hand, pulling her closer towards him.

"You three don't mind if I just steal her for a moment, do you?" asked Benjamin. Adrian turned to look at Y/n who nodded.

"That's fine." said Adrian. "But if she's not back in ten minutes, we'll come and get her, Bulstrode."

"I understand, Pucey." chuckled Benjamin. He pulled Y/n into an alley as she smiled, looking up at him. "I've been wanting to see you since summer started."

"Have you?" smiled Y/n titling her head. Benjamin was tall, brown eyed with brown curly hair. He was on the Slytherin Quidditch team with Miles, Graham and Adrian.

"I have." said Benjamin placing his hands on her waist. He moved his face closer towards hers, Benjamin rested his forehead against hers. Their lips inches about.

"Benji!" said Millicent, Benjamin's younger sister. He made a face, turning to look at her. "Ohh sorry! Hi Y/n!"

"Hi Millicent." chuckled Y/n turning towards her.

"Mum's looking for you. I told her you were with your girlfriend but she wants to get you new robes!" said Millicent. Benjamin face palmed, turning to Y/n who snorted.

"I'll see you soon." smiled Y/n. Benjamin pulled her back from the alley, towards the boys.

"I'll write to you, okay?" said Benjamin kissing her cheek. She nodded, watching him walk off with his sister.

"Oh Ben!" said Miles making kissing noises.

"Shut up." said Y/n blushing harder as the boys laughed.

helloorrrr:)