"Feels Like," I nod and smile, "yeah I know what song it was."

"You didn't hear it from me, though," he gives me a pointed look and I lift my right hand.

"Scouts honor," I nod and he chuckles, sitting back just as the trio walked back in.

Ella and Tyler snuggle back into the loveseat while Joe makes his way back to me. When he sits down, our legs are touching. It shocked me.

But, instead of being weird about it, I threw the blanket over his legs too, except it didn't reach all the way down them.

"Freak," I murmur, and he chuckles, "your legs are too long."

"Whatever," he chuckles.

"I'm kidding," I whisper.

He leans down to my ear and whispers back, "I know."

The rest of the binge session, it became abundantly clear to me. After weeks of being able to control myself, I caved into Joe's charm. He wasn't doing it on purpose, but it worked.

I had feelings for Joe, and there was no doubt in my mind. And I hated it. He made me feel like a teenager all over again, overcome with emotions.

I start humming a tune and lyrics started to flow with it.

"I'll be right back," I say quickly to the group and go into the nursery. I swipe through my phone for the voice memos app and start recording.

"Idea for new album, song about um- there's one guy that everyone wants, but the lyrics are saying how she doesn't want him so much because he's so desirable.

hmm hmm hmm hm I don't like that everyone would die to feel your touch

Everybody wants you, everybody wonders what I would be like to love you hmm hmm

Okay I think you get it."

I nod to myself and head back into the living room. Joes arm is draped across the back of the couch, but I pay it no mind, taking my previous seat.

Although, on the inside, I almost had a stroke. Surely he wasn't doing this on purpose. He's got long limbs, they're probably uncomfortable from being so crammed.

However, I did inch closer to him, just so that our legs were touching again.

By the end of the second movie, Ella was crying, Tyler was trying to console her, and Ja'Marr was passed out.

"Do you want to go get food?" Joe leans down and whispers to me.

I look between the crying couple and the guy passed out on the couch, "Yeah, that's a good idea."

We both stand up and Ella pauses her sobs, "Where are you going?"

"To get food," I walk up to the loveseat and sit on the armrest, "would you like anything, dear?"

"All I want is Baskin Robbins," her face turns up in a pout, "mint chocolate chip, please."

"You hate mint chocolate chip," Tyler says, but it's more of a question.