Together

(Don't Stop Me Now By Queen)

Belle's Pov

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Skylar spoke happily holding her arms out for a hug.

"Hold." I pushed all of my things into Techno's arms, before embracing the girl.

She was wearing a light blue sweater, and some mom jeans. Skylar was not one to wear nice outfits like this, but she looked amazing. This is how you know she's growing up.

"We are the first here... Are you serious?" I said, looking around Skylar's how's that was freshly decorated for Christmas this morning.

"Can I eat yet?" Ranboo whined, coming out of the kitchen.

"No you cannot." I took the things from Techno and followed Skylar to the kitchen while the two boys wandered off.

"Oh my god, you cooked a lot." I stopped walking as I got into the kitchen seeing the trays of food set out.

"I had to have options! What if someone didn't like something?"

"Did you tell her the options of the options?" Ranboo rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, cleaning their whiteboard off on the fridge.

"What?" I spoke, before the bell rang, cutting me off again.

"Would you look at that! More people!!"

This is gonna be a long night.

***

"Since it's my house, my rules." Skylar narrowed her eyes at Sapnap.

There were four tables, and they were all pushed together and we all tried to sit together. Some of us not saying any names, (sapnap) were mad that they weren't sitting ner who they wanted to sit with.

"Okay whatever." Sapnap rolled his eyes as Harley smacked his head.

"Guys! Lets say what we are thankful for." Selina suggested, looking at all of us with a sly grin on her face.

"Can you fuck off." Roxanne snapped at Schlatt.

They have been making weird comments, and fighting all day. It's getting annoying, and tiring. And I have to listen to it all. This night is never going to end.

"Literally says you." Schlatt rolled his eyes, facing the rest of us.

"I'm thankful that my dad isn't here." Skylar held up a thumbs up as we all laughed.

They moved to the UK. They still had a house here to visit, but they officially moved out there. Skylar was happy yet sad. She had a lot more freedom as she would call it, but it was also her dad.

"I'm thankful that my mom lives near me so she could make cookies." Ranboo said, causing me to roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

"I'm thankful that your mom is watching Daisy for me." Nora smiled at Ranboo and he laughed.

"I'm thankful that Nora took away my debit and credit cards." Tubbo sighed sadly and Wilbur smiled.

"I'm thankful that I didn't leave my girlfriend unsupervised in a house causing her to switch all of my keys on my keyboard to different letters."

"What!!" Tommy yelled as we all laughed.