𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟾 ♡

Start from the beginning

'I got everything I wanted and walked to the counter and Adam started bagging my things up without scanning them'

"How are you doing today? Adam asked me, "I'm doing good what about you? I asked him and he smiled'

"I'm doing fine just working hard as usual! He said handing me my bag and I smiled, "That's good thank you Adam! I replied and he nodded and I walked out the store'

"AYE ZIA? I heard someone yell from behind me and I turnt around seeing Dayquan standing there smiling at me'

"Oh hey Dayquan! I smiled and he walked up to me, "what you on? He asked'

"Nun finna link with my friends" I said and he licked his lips, "You need ta tell Kyra come holla at a nigga before I go off! He said and I laughed'

"Boy you can do that yo self! I said and he snatched his head back, "I thought she was wit ole boy? He asked looking curious and I just shrugged'

"But anyway good looking out! He said and I laughed and waved him off, I got in my car and pulled off making my way to Kali's house'

*30 Mins*

"Bout time girl! Kali said opening the door for me to come in, "My bad I had went to the store and got us some snacks, you know Adam be clutch! I said'

"Ong he sholl do! Kyra said walking into the living room, I went over and hugged her giving her and Kali their snacks'

"Y'all why I think Taurus trynna get me pregnant! I said sitting down and Kali chocked on her drink'

"No way frl? Zay ahh with the same shii! She said shaking her head, I laughed and Kyra just shrugged'

"Imagine if we all got pregnant at the same time! Kyra said and I just shook my head'

"What Megan say? Popping plan b's cause Ian plan ta be stuck with ya! Kali said and me and Kyra started laughing'

*Knock Knock Knock* I heard at the door and I got up peeping through the peep hole seeing Terry, Zay, and Shoota outside'

"Hey y'all! I said opening the door and walking away expecting them to close the door, "wsp wit yall! They spoke and Kyra rolled her eyes but she spoke'

"Where Taurus at? I asked them and they all humped they shoulders, "Man where the food at? Terry asked walking into the kitchen making Kali slap her forehead'

"You bet not eat all my shit up either Terry! Kali said and he just smacked his lips, I started feeling nauseous and hot and I had the urge to throw up again'

'I got up running to the bathroom and plopping down throwing up, "omg Zia are you ok? Kali and Kyra came running into the bathroom and pulling my hair back'

'I raised up and flushed the toilet, "bro what the fuckkk! I said irritated, "Are you sure you not pregnant? Kyra asked and I shrugged'

"I literally took a test at home and it was negative earlier! I said and Zay walked in, "You know them pregnancy test be bogus as fuck! He said

"Maybe you should go to the clinic and see! Terry said from the hallway and Shoota walked in with a cup of water giving it to me'

"Thank you! I said and he nodded and started staring at Kyra making her return with a mug and I laughed'

*9:30 Pm*

"So you threw up again? Taurus asked me coming into his room handing me a plate of Chinese food'

"Yes like what the fuck! I said rolling my eyes looking at the plate and I got up going to the kitchen and got some mustard walking back into the room'

"Why you got mustard? Taurus asked me as he watched me pour mustard onto my orange chicken, "I don't know why but I'm craving this I said taking a bite and he mugged'

"Yea we going to that clinic tmr cause ew! He said and I rolled my eyes at him, "ok whatever" I said continuing to eat my food'

"Wanna watch a movie? Taurus asked and I nodded my head and got up taking my plate into the kitchen wrapping it up and putting it again'

'I walked back into the room and layed down and Taurus came over and snuggled against me...

VOTEEE PLSSS

I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THISSSS!!!