A Day Of Fun and Tragedy

Bolo And Plink Arrived To A Beach near Shantae's House, Everyone was there, Shantae, Sky, Rottytops, Harmony, Zapple and Vera, Plink Immediately Saw Vera and Went up to her Friend, Bolo set up their Equipment and Relaxed for a bit,After Relaxing He and Plink were Playing with Sand, Everyone Knew about their Situation,

The Other Half Genies were Happy for them but Sky Rotty and Shantae were a bit Questioned of it, Sky Didn't like it at all Seeing it as a way for bolo to be a creep around Plink.

Rotty Didn't mind but wished She could spend some time with Bolo, And Shantae Had Mixed Feelings About it, Bolo had more Attention to himself and to Plink instead of his other Friends, Everything was going fine and Dandy until a Loud Explosion was heard and a familiar Evil Laugh was heard.

Everyone Saw that it was Risky Boots The Queen Of The Seven Seas, Everybody Stopped and Prepared to Fight, Plink stuck with Bolo, and Luckily Bolo brought his Flail with him, Everyone did their Best to fight and to protect people, Bolo and Plink Eventually helped Fight Risky with Shantae, Risky managed to get an Upper hand and Pointed her Gun Towards Plink.

Plink was Frozen in fear, Bolo Saw This And Immediately Ran Up To her And Pushed her away from Risky's Line of Sight, Plink was knocked back as a Loud gunshot was heard, Bolo fell to the Ground Screaming in Agony.

"BOLO!!!" Both Shantae and Plink Screamed, Plink Ran Up To Bolo's Body Helping To heal his wound the best she could, Risky let out a evil laugh

"That Dumb Boy Actually Saved You? HA! He's More Stupider Than i Thought!" Risky said, Plink was filled with Fear and Sadness for her Friend, Sky Managed to arrive with a Giant Wrench,

 they were able to get Bolo off the Ship as quickly as they could. 

Shantae would Finish the Fight With Risky leaving  with another Triumph, As She left the Ship of that Dastardly Risky Boots,

She Regrouped With Her Friends Who were trying to help out a Fatally Wounded Bolo, "He's Hurt Really Bad" Harmony Said working her magic on his wound.

Bolo would only moan in agony as Plink Grasped his hand tightly, "We need To take him to a Doctor Now!!" Harmony Finished as they Took Bolo to medical safety.

Later on Bolo was in a Hospital Bed, Recovering from his wounds, Everyone was there with Worried Looks, Especially Plink and Except Sky.

The Doctor Came in With a Clipboard with Papers on it. "Your Friend Here is a Very Lucky Man, If you hadn't gotten here in time He would've Died in Minutes"

He said "Is He G-Gonna Be Okay!!?" Plink cried The Doctor Nodded yes "He's Gonna Be Just Fine, With Proper Rest and Healing.

The Doctor Walked out the Room and as he Walked out, Bolo slowly opened his Eyes "W-Where A-Am I?" Everyone looked at Bolo Relieved that He's Awake "Y-You Were Shot By Risky!" Shantae Said,

"We Brought you here, The Doctor said You'll Recover Eventually" Harmony Said as She Got closer to him, Plink Ran up to Bolo and Hugged Him Deeply She had tears running Down like a Waterfall.

"BOLO I'M SO SORRY!! F-Forgive Me!! I-I Didn't Know Risky Was Gonna Shoot One Of Us!! I-I-I Tried To Help But-" Before Plink Could Finish Bolo Hugged Her Back With All His Strength.

"I-It's Okay Plink!" Bolo said Shakily, "None of This Was Anybody's Fault" Bolo said as he Smiled at her, Sky Immediately Stepped in,

"Actually This is Both of You Dimwits Faults" She said to Bolo and Plink, The Others Looked at Sky Immediately, Vera Looking at her with a Mad Face.

 "If You Two Idiots Hadn't Been Together None of This Nonsense Would've Happened, You Both Do Nothing But Cause Trouble and Ruin Everything for all of us, You Both Are Sooo Selfish That-"

Before Sky's Rant was Interrupted by Bolo "You're Wrong" Sky Looked at Bolo.

"Me and Plink Do Not Cause Trouble For Any Of Us! We're Just Being Ourselves,Sure We Do Some Silly and Sometimes Stupid Things, But They're Just So Little that They Don't Hurt Anybody, And Everybody Doesn't Have a Problem With Me and Plink Except You!!, And Who Are You Calling Selfish When All You Did Was Move to a Different Area When We Were Attacked, You've Always Been Hypocritical And Mean To All of Us, You're A Constant Grump, Nag and Party Pooper to Be Around, Meanwhile All these Girls here Are Waaay More Joyful and Likeable to Be around Than You'll Ever Be!!."

Bolo Sighed after his Rant to Sky, Everybody was Shocked at Bolo's Little Snap and for Defending himself and Plink, After Sky Got Scolded By Bolo She Got Her Things and Left with a Humph.

Rottytops started laughing after Sky left, "Haha Nice One Bolo!, Maybe This Time Sky Would Learn!"Rotty Said.

"You're No Better Than Her Either Rotty!! Five Years Ago You Kicked my Square In The Face After I Tried To Stop you and Sky From Fighting Each Other, And You Still Haven't Apologized to Me Since,  Now I Barely have any Trust! In You Anymore, Nor do i see you as My Friend!! So Do Me A Favor and Get Out of My Sight!!.

After Bolo's Second Rant, Rotty Was Dead Quiet, She Then Walked away with a Sad Look on her face,

Shantae watched as both her friends left the room, she then turned her attention to Bolo, "I Think I Should Head Home It's Getting Kinda Late"

Shantae said looking at the Sky, As the Sunset brightened up the room, "Agreed We should head home as well"

Harmony said as the genie girls agreed, "Get Some Rest Bolo! You Deserve it" Vera said as she patted his hand and left,

"Thank you guys so much" Bolo said as Shantae, Harmony, Vera and Zapple left the room, Plink stayed with Bolo for a little bit.

"Don't You Think i was too harsh on Rotty and Sky?" Bolo said

 "No I Don't Think So! Plus they both Deserved it" Plink Sighed as she held Bolo's Hand,

 "I Should Head home too, I'll be back Tomorrow" She said as she smiled, "Heh okay! Be Safe Okay?" He said

"Okay" Plink replied as she gave him a Light Kiss on the Cheek, Bolo was flustered to say the least

"Thank You For Saving Me Bolo! You'd Be A True hero one day"

Bolo blushed deeply as Plink walked out and went to the home they shared together. Bolo sat there still Flustered from her kiss as he touched her cheek.

"I'm Never Washing this Cheek Again" He said.