...

...

"Help...!  HELP!"

!

"G-Greenish Red... Dragon..."

!!!

I rushed over there to help the cookies.  Thank god for my survival skills!  I looked over at Hollyberry Cookie who ran up to the cookie I was tending to.  "Wha..!  Did you say "Greenish Red Dragon?""  She asked, sounding surprised.  I looked at the cookie, who seemed to be passed out at the moment now.  "That slithering lizard is here... In the Berry Forest...?"  She asked in a very concerned tone.  I looked nervous.  "But why?  Why is the Lizard in the Berry Forest?"  I asked.  Wildberry Cookie shrugged at my question, but he looked concerned as well.  "Hey, Listen to me!  Do you remember where you saw the dragon?  Or where it went?"  She asked in a very concerned tone.  "Looks like they passed out."  Me and Wildberry Cookie said at the same time.  I moved the two cookies to a safe location and patted their heads gently.  "What if there's many other cookies out there that are hurt?"  I asked.  "Well, we don't want any cookies getting hurt now!"  Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed.  "That beast must be somewhere nearby!  Let's go you three!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  She was running now, and Wildberry Cookie seemed to match her pace.  Me, however, had a hard time keeping up.  I wasn't really...athletic so to speak.  Wildberry Cookie noticed this and grabbed my arm with his hand and dashed forward.  I yelped in surprise, as I was practically almost getting dragged, but I kept his pace.  "Thank you."  I said softly.  "No problem."  He responded quietly.

After a while of us running, I noticed something strange on the ground.  Before I could react, I almost slipped onto the crater when Wildberry Cookie yanked me out of the hole.  "AH-"  I stumbled to keep up.  "Your Majesty, Something has crushed the berry bushes!"  Wildberry Cookie said, trying to stabilize my balance.  I noticed the deep scars on the ground and my eyes widened a bit.  "WAIT!  THOSE ARE DRAGON CLAW MARKINGS!"  I exclaimed.  "Yes, you are correct, (Y/N).  Those are indeed Dragon Claw Marks!"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  We made a stop, and that was the time for Wildberry to stabilize me back to my feet.  "Your Majesty, do you think the monster attacked those unfortunate travelers?"  He asked, dusting a part of my clothing off.  God he was a gentleman.  I lightly pushed him away, but thanked him quietly for placing his concern for me.  "That's not possible.  Most dragons that attack leave chars or jam on the battlefield!"  I said.  "Like what (Y/N) said, I see neither any Cookie armaments scattered around nor any signs of battle.  Besides, nothing was burned or charred here like she said."  Hollyberry Cookie said.

"As if the dragon was alone..."

"Grrr.... Grrr..."
A low, rumbling growl was heard, enough for the ground to shake a little.  I looked around, terrified for the source of the voice.

"Damnation...!"

I couldn't help but to shriek and held onto Wildberry Cookie.  "Wha..?!"  Hollyberry Cookie puts her shield in front of herself, ready if any attacks came her way.  "YOUR MAJESTY, (Y/N), WATCH OUT!"  Wildberry Cookie exclaimed, holding a hand out in front of me protectively.  "WHO IS THIS?!"  I shrieked.  Hollyberry Cookie sighed.  "Bah!  I recognize this voice!"  She exclaimed.  "I'll take care of it, Wildberry Cookie.  Looks like we've found what we were looking for..."  She said, stepping in front of the two of us.  Wildberry still kept his guard up while still protecting me.  (A/N: I need a boyfriend like wildberry in my life on god)

Then, all of the sudden, there was a sudden strong wind coming out way.  I secured my spot on the ground by shifting the dirt on the ground some, trying hard to not get blown away by such force.

Then another one came, and this time a figure was about to land.  it was- OH GOD.

My eyes widened.  OH GOD IT WAS THE RED DRAGON!  I knew the dragons were big, but to see something THIS big?!  It terrified the living daylights out of me!  I was shivering by the sheer presence of a dragon, no...a Legendary dragon at that!

Then the final gust of wind came, and I was stable again...so I pulled out my notebook and quickly did a sketch of what the Dragon looked like.  Jesus it was intimidating!  Wildberry Cookie looked at my notebook.  "Nice drawing."  He complimented.  "Ah- thanks."  I said, smiling.

Then the ground shook from the dragon landing.  It physically threw my body several inches off the air.  About 6 inches off the air.  I was terrified.

"Grrrrrrrr...."
The low rumbling growl was heard again, echoing throughout the place.
And then...

"GRAAAAAH!"
The dragon roared a mighty roar, sending a wave of terror and fear throughout my body.  Why must these things scare me like this?  Damnit.  I shook from fear as I hid behind Wildberry Cookie.  I wrote down in my notebook: 'The dragon's roar is so loud that it strikes fear into my very core.'.  I put the notebook back in my bag and gulped nervously.

Oh god...This day did get worse.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩ

OKLJDFSDKZJJIHSGD
BRUH I NEED SOMEONE LIKE WILDBERRY IN MY LIFE !!!!

OKLJDFSDKZJJIHSGDBRUH I NEED SOMEONE LIKE WILDBERRY IN MY LIFE !!!!