Where is the love

When you listen to song above you may think it's about violence. Yea maybe the song is but it could also be about how the world is always at war. And you can help in the small way of just loving those around you.

I'm at a placement. It's for juvenile delinquents. It's called pathways. We a staff he taught me this.

It's not the world against you. It's you against the world. You can let all the trama and hate make it you. Or you could take it and let it guide you to who you want to be.

You choose your own path. You come in this world alone you go through this world alone and you die alone. But you can let others help you in your journey.

The world has so much hate. Why be one more voice putting yourself or someone else down. When you can give that person or yourself a helping hand.

So I ask you where is the love? In you in me in your sisters or brother's cousins. Love is everywhere. We just have to spread it or show it to those in need.

Don't be your trama hate crime. Let it guide you. Let it be your lesson that you are strong. And let others see the strength you have.

You are the change you want to see in the world.

DISCLAMER: This NOT in ANYWAY religious or religious based. I am simply trying to spread awareness on love and kindness.