Chapter 100- He YuShen, are you a dog?

Start from the beginning

"Jealous."

"No!"

He Yushen tightened his arms around the little guy, buried his head on Nan Yi's left shoulder, looked at Xiaobao in his arms, and said with a smile: "Although I have never called him cousin, I I have always regarded him as a brother."

He Yushen explained patiently that even if he and Yun Luo had any feelings, it would only be family affection.

"I didn't say anything."

"I want to explain to you. I don't want you to think too much about this matter."

A gentle kiss fell on Nan Yi's neck.

It was like a feather scratching his body, and he shrank from itching.

"Come back to my house with me tomorrow." Nan Yi said jumping on the topic.

After getting the real estate certificate, he never went back to his old house once. He wanted to go back and see the place where he grew up, and throw away all the things that Nan Zhai Min's family left there.

When Xiaobao can talk and call people, he can take He Yushen and Xiaobao to visit her mother's tomb. She will definitely be happy because she has found such a perfect alpha.

Especially when there is a little omega who can call him grandma.

"Isn't your home wherever I am?"

"Oops, I mean..."

"Okay, let's go together." He Yushen interrupted him with a chuckle, burying his head on the back of Nan Yi's neck lustfully.

After dinner, He Yushen proposed that the family of three take a bath together, but Nan Yi ruthlessly rejected it.

No matter what the alpha said, Nan Yi would only let the two father and son wash first.

Despite the alpha's expectant eyes, before the bathroom door was completely closed, Nan Yi, who had always been soft-hearted, still cruelly refused to look at He Yushen's longing eyes.

When there was an inconspicuous sound of water in the bathroom, Nan Yi took the phone and walked out of the room.

Although it was summer, the nights were cool and the wind was quite strong. He stood on the balcony, and the corners of his clothes were blown slightly by the wind, revealing some of his tight and flat muscles from time to time.

Nan Yi stared at the phone he had found in advance. After a few seconds of silence, he pressed it without hesitation.

The bell rang for a long time, and just when Nan Yi thought the other party wouldn't pick up the call and was about to turn around, there were some subtle sounds.

The call was connected, but the person on the other side didn't speak.

After a few seconds of silence, Nan Yi took the initiative and called out: "Nan Zhi."

"Well, what...thing?"

The only house that the two of them had contact with had been handed over to Nan Yi. Nan Zhi couldn't figure out why Nan Yi came to him for anything else.

"Will you go back together tomorrow?"

"good."

Nanzhi did not ask where he was going, but agreed immediately.

Nan Yi was a little surprised. After being stunned for a while, he felt that he had nothing to say.

"Then I'll hang up first."

"You haven't said what time you will be back." A soft voice came from the other side of the phone. Nan Yi had already pressed the phone on the screen of the phone and kept pressing it tightly.

"Noon, before one o'clock."

"Well, hang up."

As soon as he hung up the phone, the alpha appeared behind him not long after he entered the bathroom, and put his beautiful big hands around his waist.

He Yushen caught a glimpse of Nan Yi hanging up the phone and picking up his phone, but he didn't ask the omega who he was calling because he could guess it.

"Why are you out? Where is Xiaobao?"

Nan Yi turned around and hid in He Yushen's arms. He wanted to smell the scent of the alpha, but found that he hadn't even changed into his home clothes.

Nan Yi:?

"Xiaobao is on the crib. Let's go. It's time for us to take a bath. My husband will rub your back."

Nan Yi:! ! !

"No! I...I can wash it myself!"

"obedient."

The old man really has a way of coaxing people. He talks sweet words, but his hands are dishonest.

The clean shirts in the closet turned into Nan Yi's pajamas.

When I went in, my face was just red, but when I came out, I felt like I had been steamed.

As if he had been exposed to the noon summer sun, his whole body was as limp as if he had suffered a heatstroke, and he was carried out of the bedroom by He Yushen.

The ends of his half-lidded eyes were extremely red, and there were a lot of red spots on his smooth legs.

"He Yushen, are you a dog?"

The omega, who had been exhausted for a long time, had a hoarse voice, as if his throat was thirsty after being deprived of water for a few days.

"It's not a dog, it's your husband."

He Yushen placed the person gently on the bed, and his sexy voice sounded against Nan Yi's earlobe.

"Would you like some water?"

"Well, I want to drink ice juice."

The person who looked doting just now frowned slightly: "You have eaten a lot of ice cream during the day."

"I want it iced!"

Nan Yi angrily reached out and pinched the bridge of He Yushen's nose.

"Just this once."