Chapter 96- The person in the hospital is Nan Zhi

Zacznij od początku

He Yushen's tone became much calmer when he heard that it was not his own omega.

............................

Hospital

After Hu Wen saw someone who looked exactly like Nan Yi from a distance, he made a teasing phone call to He Yushen. He did not immediately chase after the Nan Yi he thought he was.

As a doctor, Hu Wen has his own job.

He first went to see several of his patients and recorded their symptoms until meal time. After making sure that the patients were fine, Hu Wen went to the children's department to find Xiao Liu, his meal partner.

Passing by a half-open ward, he just glanced casually and paused.

Isn't the person inside just He Yushen's little wife?

The omega in the ward was feeding millet porridge to the child on the bed. A child that big, at least one to two years old, doesn't look like He Yushen, does it?

"Why are you alone? Didn't Boss He come with you?"

Hu Wen entered the room naturally and found a stool to sit on.

The omega who was feeding the child on the bed turned around when he heard his words and stared at him with a confused look on his face.

Hu Wen always felt that something was wrong with his round eyes.

"Is this your brother?"

This time the omega looked at him with an idiotic expression.

"Who are you? Have you changed doctors?"

"Um?"

Hu Wen was even more confused when he heard Omega's words. Although he and Nan Yi had not met a few times, they would not forget him directly.

Hu Wen subconsciously touched his face. Does he look so ordinary?

With such a handsome face, so many young nurses in the hospital admired him, so how could He Yushen's lovely wife not remember him.

"You don't remember me? I'm Hu Wen."

Hu Wen said sincerely, his big eyes staring unblinkingly at Omega who was in front of the bed and then turned around to continue feeding porridge to the child.

"Dad, dad... dad?"

The child on the bed looked aggrieved, and Hu Wen's eyes were drawn to it.

He is a little alpha, and his pretty face shows how handsome he will be when he grows up.

"Dad is busy. Can Jian Jian wait for a few more days?"

"Daddy... I want daddy."

The little alpha was very aggrieved and stubbornly called daddy, crying easily.

The omega felt distressed and hurriedly held the little alpha in his arms.

"Jian Jian, don't cry. A little man can't shed tears just because he wants to, or your father won't like it."

Omega, who comforted the little alpha with a warm voice, also looked disappointed. Hu Wen looked at the omega quietly. At this time, he also noticed something was wrong. This person did not seem to be Nan Yi.

Moreover, the little alpha just called him daddy.

Congratulations to Yu Shen and Nan Yi for being a little omega.

But they are obviously exactly the same?

"Dad, it's a big... liar, dad... dad, I'm not... happy, not happy..."

The little alpha spoke a little awkwardly, and couldn't say the last word "happy" twice, but his words seemed to hurt the Omega.

The person holding the little alpha on the bed had bright red eyes.

"Dad likes Jian Jian, but he is just too busy." There was a slight tremor in his tone.

Hu Wen immediately felt pity for such a weak and pitiful Omega, but at the same time he was also surprised that the little alpha's language skills were much better than many of his peers.

The person on the bed had ignored his existence, and Hu Wen had also forgotten about finding his partner.

Just as the phone rang, it was He Yushen.

Omega glanced in his direction, and Hu Wen left the room in embarrassment.

He gently closed the door to the ward and walked a few steps before picking up the phone.

"Hey, He Yushen, I seem to have made a mistake, he..."

"Is the person you saw still in the hospital? Please stay with me for ten minutes and I will come over right away."

Hu Wen was confused as to whether it was Nan Yi or not.

"Is he Nan Yi? But why does he have a little alpha who is over one year old?"

The person on the phone was obviously a little surprised and was quiet for a second or two.

In this second or two, Hu Wen had already filtered through his mind several bloody scenes of being caught cheating.

"He is Nan Yi's twin brother, his name is Nan Zhi. Anyway, you should keep him first."

After explaining, He Yushen hung up the phone directly.

Hu Wen felt that in just a few minutes, his mind was spinning.

He couldn't stand the bloody drama, but he still returned to the ward where he had just been locked up.

Hearing the noise, Nanzhi turned around:??

"Doctor? Is there something wrong? It seems it's not time for ward rounds?"