Chapter 94- Lin Qiu found his home by mistake

Começar do início

He Yushen funnyly took a photo first, and then wiped the water stains on the corners of He Siyi's mouth and Nan Yi's forehead.

He took a coat and opened and closed the bedroom door lightly, leaving only two omegas sleeping soundly in the room.

He Yushen walked around the corner of the stairs and caught a glimpse of Lin Qiucu standing in the living room, while the housekeeper was about to go upstairs.

It was Yunluo who said it was too small.

"Master, this gentleman is looking for you," the steward said.

"He Yushen, you and Yun Luo went to his hometown, Yushi, together?"

Before He Yushen came downstairs, the people in the living room could not wait to speak.

He Yu frowned deeply and said in a cold tone: "What's the matter with you?"

The person in the living room also had a cold face and an unfriendly tone: "I've been here for three days and it's just the two of you. Don't you think your behavior is a bit irresponsible?"

He Yushen:........................

"Didn't your omega tell you? Yunluo likes you."

He Yushen, who came down the stairs, paused and stood at the entrance of the stairs, his pupils slightly stunned.

He Yushen never thought that Yun Luo actually liked him, and he never cared about it.

No wonder the topic of a certain omega would always revolve around Yun Luo. Even this time, he was concerned about whether the two of them stayed in the same hotel.

He Yushen frowned, a little dissatisfied: "You have looked for my omega."

Lin Qiuwu: ........................

Lin Qiuchi was speechless at He Yushen's misplaced emphasis, and could only say impatiently:

"It's true that I told him that Yunluo likes you, but I didn't expect that he didn't tell you. It seems that your omega doesn't care about you very much. Maybe he just takes a fancy to your financial resources and wants to fly to the branches. Become a phoenix." Lin Qiucu sneered disdainfully, his eyes filled with contempt and his tone was too mocking.

The alpha's dark eyes flashed with coldness, anger gathered in his eyes, and his brows were full of disgust: "My omega is not your turn to judge."

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in your Omega. It's just that Mr. He should rarely be alone with Yunluo in the future."

"Who do you think you are, teaching me how to do things?"

Lin Qiu's pupils also turned cold, and his tone became more serious: "Young Master He, it's better not to worry about other people's feelings. It's best to keep your distance in the future."

After Lin Qiu mistakenly finished speaking, he left the living room without giving He Yushen a chance to speak.

He Yushen frowned slightly again, still holding the coat he took out from the bedroom.

He went downstairs early with the intention of going out, but was delayed for some time by the sudden arrival of Lin Qiu. He Yushen still did not give up the idea of ​​going out.

You have to get back home before the omega wakes up upstairs.

Nan Yi, who was sleeping soundly in the bedroom, didn't know what happened in the living room. He slept for two hours.

After sleeping for a long time, my head felt dizzy and a little painful.

The room was already dark, and there was no weight on his waist. Nan Yi touched Xiaobao's back in the dark, and found it was empty. The aloha that originally hugged him and Xiaobao had long since disappeared.

Nan Yi couldn't tell for a moment whether it was midnight or just dark.

If it weren't for the obvious physical discomfort, he would have suspected that everything during the day was all a dream.

He turned on the bedside lamp, thinking that Xiaobao, who was not yet awake, was staring at the ceiling with his big eyes open.

"Xiaobao, you're awake."

Nan Yi picked up He Siyi and placed a kiss on his soft cheek.

"Your dad gets up secretly and doesn't even bother to call us. Isn't he annoying?"

Nan Yi's response was Xiaobao's shaking hands.

Nan Yi only had a large shirt by He Yushen, and his legs were bare, with some traces of the morning on them.

Anyway, there were small pants underneath, and he didn't bother to put on the pants. He opened the curtains in the bedroom that had been closed all day. The dusk was already thick, and the sky was dark blue and almost swallowed up by black.

Nan Yi turned back to the bed, hugged Xiaobao and went straight downstairs.

There was no one in the living room, and He Yushen didn't know where he was.

Nan Yi was a little unhappy. The alpha had obviously agreed to stay at home with her for a week, but he had disappeared within a day.

"Your dad is so annoying!"

Nan Yi hugged Xiaobao and sat cross-legged on the sofa, complaining to Xiaobao who couldn't speak every time.

"How can you hate me?"

Talk about Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrives.