Chapter 90- Xiaobao has a cold

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations Yushen, Xiaobao's fever has gone away."

Nan Yi held the little Omega in his arms and handed it to He Yushen. His tone became lighter, without the worry on the phone.

After He Yushen took He Siyi, he placed a light kiss on Nan Yi's forehead.

"Thanks for your hard work."

When Yun Luo was kissed in front of him, Nan Yi felt a little ashamed, but secretly rejoiced with his own subtlety.

In this way, Yunluo can give up on He Yushen.

Yun Luo is very kind and gentle, but He Yushen is his. Nan Yi hopes that Yun Luo will give up He Yushen as soon as possible, and he will meet a better person.

"But I can't go on a business trip with you. Xiaobao is so young now that he can't be carried outside. If I hadn't carried him out yesterday, he wouldn't have caught a cold."

Nan Yi said and felt guilty again. He Yushen went to work every day to earn money, but he took Xiaobao at home and even caused Xiaobao to catch a cold.

He feels so useless.

"Why do you think so? It's normal for Xiaobao to have a little cold when he's young. It's not your fault. Don't think like that." He Yushen frowned and corrected Nan Yi with a serious face.

"If you can't go on a business trip, just wait for me at home with Xiaobao. I'll be back in three days." He Yushen comforted him softly.

"Um."

"Come and hold Xiaobao." He Yushen handed He Siyi to Nan Yi.

Nan Yi thought that He Yushen was going on a business trip, so he took Xiaobao with some reluctance.

As a result, as soon as he hugged Xiaobao, He Yushen lifted him off the ground.

"What are you doing!"

Nan Yi turned red with embarrassment, but Yun Luo was still there.

"Take you to rest."

He Yushen carried the big and small Omega up the stairs. Yunluo in the living room did not look at the backs of the family of three, but just looked out at the yard.

After Nan Yi was put on the bed in the bedroom by the alpha, Xiaobao was also taken away and put on the small bed.

As soon as He Yushen took away Xiaobao's hand, the little omega started to groan in dissatisfaction.

He Yushen did not coax his sweet little baby, but walked up to Nan Yi in two steps and directly blocked the big omega's pink mouth.

The light kiss lingered for about ten minutes before letting go of Nan Yi, who was blushing and breathing erratically.

"I may not have time to call you. Don't be angry with me at home. If you're bored, take Xiaobao to see his grandfathers. Dad Ling said he misses him."

He Yushen said and took another sip on his rosy face.

"I'm leaving." He Yushen gently held Nan Yi's face with reluctant eyes.

"You've been kissing me for so long, and I want to kiss you too."

Alpha's Adam's apple slid and he said in a low voice: "Time..."

"I'll just give him a kiss." Nan Yi knew that He Yushen was in a hurry to leave, so he interrupted him.

The corners of He Yushen's mouth raised and he leaned closer to him.

Nan Yi said it was a kiss, but it was really a kiss. It was just a kiss on a prominent position on the neck, like a small cupping cup.

"No covering." Nan Yi ordered.

The lumps that quickly turn into deep pink may not disappear even if it takes three days.

Nan also admired his masterpiece with satisfaction.

He Yushen was helpless. He was a big CEO, and he was afraid of being criticized when he went out with this.

However, He Yushen was also very satisfied with the little guy's behavior of declaring sovereignty.

"Bu Zha, I'm really leaving this time."

After the cold touch lightly touched Nan Yi's lips, the bedroom door opened and closed lightly, and He Yushen went downstairs.

Nan Yi didn't follow him because he was afraid that he would be reluctant to leave his alpha and go on a business trip.

living room

Yunluo kept looking at the foggy garden in a daze.

He didn't look at the time, nor did he rush to congratulate Yu Shen.

Just waiting quietly, he seemed to be used to waiting, starting a long time ago.

Yunluo still remembers that when he first met He Yushen, he was just a five or six-year-old child. Yunluo, who was already eight years old, came to his uncle Yunshan's house for the first time, just in time for He Yushen's birthday. People all over the room were sending their blessings to him, and gifts were piled in the corners.

The little boy in a tuxedo looked like a little prince, but he didn't have the gentlemanliness and courtesy of the little prince. His eyes looked at Spruce with hatred.

He even threw away the gift Yunshan gave him in front of all the guests.

Everyone was pointing at the little boy, but Yunluo was a little distracted because he thought the little boy was very beautiful.

A child of seven or eight years old doesn't know what liking means, he just thinks the little boy is beautiful.

The first throbbing was when we met again in junior high school.

Yun Luo has always regretted it. If he had agreed to Lin Qiu to spend the night at his house by mistake in his third year of junior high school, he would not have met He Yushen.

Maybe this way, he wouldn't have such feelings for He Yushen that were destined to die in vain.

The thought of running away was pulled back when he heard footsteps. Yun Luo raised his head and caught a glimpse of the obvious mark on the alpha's neck. He looked away and said softly: "Are you leaving?"

"Let's go."