Chapter 85- Nan Zhai people have moved away long ago!

Start from the beginning

He Yushen lowered his head and leaned forward to kiss Nan Yiyan's red lips.

When He Yushen and Nan Yi arrived home, the door was closed.

Even after knocking on the door for a long time, no one came out.

It happened that the neighbor's aunt next door went out to take out the garbage. The dazzled old man stared at Nan Yi for a long time before hesitatingly said anything.

"Is it Nanzhi or Nanyi?"

The three of them turned back together, and Nan Yi's eyes lit up after seeing the old man's look.

"Grandma Li!"

It was Grandma Li who had always lived next to them. She often gave candies to Nan Yi and Nan Zhi when they were young.

But Nan Yi hasn't seen much of the young people in her family.

"It's Xiaozhi, didn't you move? Why are you back again?"

The alpha frowned when he heard the old man's words, why did he mistake the omega?

"Moving?" Nan Yi didn't care that the old man recognized him by mistake, and just stared at the old man in front of him in shock.

Why did Nan Zhai Min move suddenly? Did he sell this house?

Nan Yi stared blankly at the closed door. Nan Zhi said that this was originally her mother's house.

"Yes, it's been half a year since we moved away. Didn't you just come back two days ago?"

The old man who was called Grandma Li stared at Nan Yi with a puzzled face.

He Yushen, who had been silent all this time, had a dark complexion and his thin lips were pursed tightly.

He has always known that the people of Nanzhai did not care about Nan Yi, otherwise they would not have happily asked for a piece of land after knowing that Nan Yi was marked by him, without caring at all about Nan Yi's situation.

But he didn't expect that Nan Zhai Min wouldn't even say a word to the little guy about such a big thing as moving.

He didn't like Nan Yi before, so he didn't care about the injustice he suffered, but now, how could he bear the injustice of his beloved.

"Grandma Li, do you know where they moved to?" Nan Yi didn't notice the change in the face of the alpha beside him, but continued to ask the old man anxiously.

"I don't know, but why don't you know, Xiaozhi? Oops! I'm still boiling water without telling you."

The old man suddenly thought of the boiling water in the house, and did not continue talking to Nan Yi. He turned around, threw away the garbage and entered the door.

His steps were slow, and he muttered when he entered the door: "I am getting older, and my memory is no longer good."

Nan Yi stared at the old man's back in trance. When he came back to his senses, he found that He Yushen had walked aside to make a phone call.

Nan Yi was not disappointed because Nan Zhai Min moved without telling him, but he still felt a little melancholy as he stared at the house he had lived in for twenty years.

"I've already made a call and asked people to check Nan Zhai Min's new residence."

He Yushen came closer and put his arm around Nan Yi's shoulders.

"He Yushen, can you help me find out who sold this house to?"

"Honey, I don't like to hear the word help."

He Yushen led Nan Yi towards the parking lot. It was cold outside, and the clothes the little guy wore today were a little thin, so he couldn't catch a cold.

"He Yushen, then check it out for me."

"Okay." He Yushen took the people to the car and responded to Nan Yi's words.

"I bought it for you. From now on, the head of the household will be in your name." He Yushen held Nan Yi in his arms.

Like holding a child, tightly.

Nan Yi's body suddenly warmed up, and he leaned into He Yushen's arms.

Nan Zhai Min's address was quickly found out by He Yushen's assistant, but at noon, He Yushen took Nan Yi to the small single-family villa.

After the car stopped, before Nan Yi and He Yushen had time to get out of the car, there was a rapid sound of horns coming from behind.

It's harsh and boring, and it's already a bad mood. Listening to the sound of the horn is even more upsetting.

"Who is in front of you? Can you drive?"

When Xiao Wang heard the horn, he had already stepped aside to give way to the car. He didn't expect the people behind him to be so impatient to wait.

Nan Yi had already raised his head from He Yushen's arms, because the voice behind him was too familiar to him.

"Hey Yushen! It's Nan Xin." Nan Yi wanted to get out of the car anxiously.

"Huh? Do you know him?"

"She is Nan Zhai Min's youngest daughter."

He Yushen was startled for a moment. As soon as the car stopped, Nan Yi got out of his arms, and cold wind suddenly filled the car.

"Nan Xin!"

As soon as the car behind her started to start, Nan Yi shouted.

The car that had just started stopped again, "Nan Yi? Aren't you mute!" Nan Xin was a little surprised, but her tone was still disgusting.