Chapter 84- The old house again

Start from the beginning

He Zhang wanted to tell everyone that he had a grandson.

Moreover, He Zhang asked him to come with him, did he not mind letting people know about his relationship with Xiaobao?

Nan Yi slowly raised his head and glanced at Ling Ran and He Zhang.

My little treasure is loved by everyone, unlike Nan Yi.

"Yi Yi." He Yushen was sitting next to Nan Yi. When he spoke, he tilted his head slightly and looked at Nan Yi.

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"I haven't introduced you yet, this is my uncle and my aunt."

Nan Yi raised his eyes again and looked in the direction of Xiao Yin's parents. The young omega raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

As for the alpha who is somewhat similar to He Zhang, he is probably He Zhang's youngest brother, He Qing.

Nan Yi remembered that He Zhang had a second brother, but he seemed to have died long ago.

"My name is Xia Yu, I still don't know what your name is, Yu Shen's Omega."

Xia Yu was also very gentle when he spoke.

"My name is Nan Yi, little... aunt."

Facing an Omega who was about the same age as himself, Nan Yi screamed a little embarrassed.

He Yushen put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed his shoulder lightly.

"Hahaha, it's okay not to call me auntie." Xia Yu said with a chuckle.

Nan Yi nodded shyly.

Throughout the morning, Nan Yi had no chance to hold Xiaobao.

He Siyi moved from Ling Ran's hand to He Zhang's hand, over and over again.

The number of people in the living room gradually increased, and they were all people who had been here during Ling Ran's birthday party.

This time, Nan Yi didn't stay alone in the corner. Xia Yu and Xiao Yin stayed by his side.

As for the two alphas, He Qing and He Yushen, they were surrounded by a bunch of alphas and kept talking.

Nan Yi finally got to hold Xiaobao, and He Siyi slept soundly in his arms.

Xiao Yin asked Butler Song for a small cake and sat obediently in Xia Yu's arms.

Night falls, twilight gradually sinks, and the house is brightly lit.

After He Zhang and Ling Ran, who had left in the afternoon, appeared, everyone's attention fell on them.

The people who came were all related to the He family. There were not too many people, but they were not too few either.

He Zhang didn't say anything, but when it was time to eat, Xiaobao in Nan Yi's arms was held by Ling Ran.

Ling Ran and He Zhang were sitting in the middle of the table. He was holding a little omega in his arms, which everyone could see at a glance.

There are also many eyes on him, not only at the dinner table, but also in the afternoon. Nan Yi also knows that many people have been staring at him, but no one dares to talk about him anymore.

"Nan Yi, please carry Xiao Siyi over." He Zhang suddenly said.

"Um."

Nan Yi stood up and went to Ling Ran's side, taking over Xiaobao who was already awake with his eyes wide open.

"Is this Yu Shen's?"

A man who looked about the same age as He Yushen spoke.

When someone spoke, the dining table, which had been quiet all this time, began to discuss quietly.

"Yes." He Zhang had no expression on his face and just responded calmly.

"Congratulations to my uncle on the birth of his little grandson. For such a great joy, I must give you a toast."

He Zhang said nothing, but he lifted the wine glass in his hand.

"I would also like to congratulate uncle."

"I also............"

.............................

He Zhang didn't say anything, but everyone knew that He Siyi was his grandson, and Nan Yi, needless to say, everyone already knew about his relationship with He Yushen.

Throughout the night, everyone flattered He Zhang and He Zhoushen.

Not only were people toasting and saying good things to He Zhang all the time, but He Yushen was also drunk a lot, and when he left the party, his steps were a little frivolous.

Butler Song helped hold Xiaobao, while Nan Yi carefully supported He Yushen.

Just as he was about to leave the door, Ling Ran handed Nan Yi a small notebook.

! ! !

Nan Yi raised his head in confusion, a little confused as to why Ling Ran suddenly gave him this.

He Yu, who was slightly tipsy, also stared deeply at the small book.

"Brother Zhang gave it to you to register for residence. Xiao Siyi needs to register for residence, and so do you. From now on, you will be part of the He family."

"Brother Zhang is actually not completely drunk. This is what he asked me to give you. He just couldn't save his face and didn't come out." Ling Ran continued with a chuckle.

Nan Yi took it carefully. Although it was such a small book, he felt it was extremely heavy.