Chapter 82- You are also my home

Start from the beginning

He Yushen still didn't work overtime today. Nan Yi was leaning in front of the living room door, his eyes falling on the familiar car outside the door.

The car was parked in a fixed spot, and two people got on and off from a distance.

There is not much difference in height, black and white suits, and equally stunning looks.

No matter how you look at them, their looks are comparable, and Nan Yi has a little inferiority complex.

It seemed that he and He Yushen were incompatible together.

Yun Luo and He Yushen separated at a fork in the road. The two said a few words. He Yushen's back was turned to Nan Yi and he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly.

Only the faint smile that always appeared on Yun Luo's face could be seen.

"Are you waiting for me?"

He Yushen approached and lifted Nan Yi off the ground.

"Yunluo, you guys came back together." Nan Yi buried his head on He Yushen's shoulder and rubbed his head against his body dissatisfied.

"Well, he didn't drive today. Did Xiaobao make trouble for you today?"

"Why is he making trouble for me when he is still so young?" Nan Yi muttered.

He Yushen hugged him and walked straight to the sofa to sit down. He put his soft hands on the omega on his shoulders, like a well-behaved kitten.

"What did you just say to Yunluo?" Nan Yi asked.

"I asked him to come and sit at our house and let him see how cute our little baby is."

Nan Yi secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"The fathers are here today." Nan Yi added.

"Want to see Xiaobao?"

He Yushen held Nan Yi's armpits with both hands and led the person lying on his shoulders forward.

"There are other things." Nan Yi looked at He Yushen face to face and pinched his nose with his hand in dissatisfaction.

"What's the matter? He Zhang...did he say anything to you?"

"No, he said that after a few days of family gathering, he asked you to take Xiaobao and me back together."

When Nan Yi spoke, there was a smile on his face.

There is a sense of satisfaction in finally being recognized.

"Then do you want to go back?" He Yushen said.

"Go back! Why don't you go back? Do you not want me to see your family?" Nan Yi curled his lips dissatisfied.

"Of course not, I'm just afraid that you'll be wronged." He Yushen buried his head under the omega's collarbone and kept rubbing it.

It was the most sensitive time for omega cherries to mature, so Nan Yi kept shrinking back.

"Will you let me be wronged? He Yushen."

"Of course not. If anyone dares to make you suffer, my husband will teach him a lesson." The alpha said and bit him again through the cloth.

"Hey Yushen!" Nan Yi shouted angrily with a red face.

Nan Yi kept shrinking back, with an angry blush on his face.

He Yushen raised his head and looked at him with lustful eyes.

Whenever an omega is shy, there will be an obvious pink color on his face, especially the tips of his ears, which are so tender that they want to be bitten.

He Yushen pulled the soft and fragrant Omega tightly into his arms, holding his back with one hand and stroking his shoulders with the other.

I want to rub someone into my arms.

Nan Yi was held in his arms like a child, sitting on his lap facing each other so that their beating hearts were very close.

He wrapped his hands around the alpha's neck again, and buried his head lazily in the back of his neck.

"He Yushen, if... I mean if, Yun Luo likes you, will you like him?"

Nan Yi's voice was very low, and the tone of her question was a little unconfident.

Although the voice was not loud, He Yushen listened to every word because he was leaning on He Yushen's shoulder.

He Yushen was a little amused. He chuckled and said, "He is an alpha and he is also my cousin. How could I like him?"

Nan Yi raised his head suddenly and stared into the alpha's eyes nervously: "What if he is an omega, or what if he really likes you?"

"This is not possible." He Yushen's tone was lazy, and Nan Yi lowered his eyes in despair for a second.

He added: "Even if she did, I wouldn't like Yunluo."

"Why?" Nan Yi asked.

"Because I like you, very much, very much. With you, I have a home, Xiaobao and our little family."

He Yushen's voice was relatively low, but Nan Yi didn't feel greasy when such greasy words came out of his mouth.

The melancholy in Nan Yi's eyes melted away, and after tasting some of it on the alpha's thin lips, he said seriously: "You are also my home He Yushen."