Chapter 80- Yun Luo likes He YuShen

Börja om från början

Or maybe he hasn't given up on He Yushen yet?

"Yunluo goes to work with He Yushen every day, isn't Mr. Nan worried?" Before Nan Yi could recover, the person next to him spoke again.

Nan Yi's thoughts were interrupted, and he turned his head in confusion.

"What? Why are you worried?"

Lin Qiu's eyes flashed with surprise, then returned to calm. He pushed up the rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose.

It was just a simple movement, but it showed nobility in every gesture.

He asked back: "Don't you know, Mr. Nan?"

Nan Yi couldn't deny that this Lin Qiucheng was undoubtedly handsome, but it was different from He Yu Shencheng's ascetic style.

Lin Qiu's appearance was aggressive and slightly depressing, making him appear a little mysterious.

"Know what..."

"Yunluo likes He Yushen."

Nan Yi paused mid-sentence, and his face froze.

Nan Yi had never thought about the fact that Yun Luo would like He Yushen.

Yun Luo is indeed not very much like an alpha. He is gentle, careful, and looks relatively clean and pretty.

But, he is alpha after all.

"How did Mr. Lin know?"

Nan Yi asked calmly, without any emotion.

He didn't have a good impression of Lin Qiucu next to him. He only remembered that when they first met, he didn't seem to like himself and He Yushen very much.

Nan also didn't believe Lin Qiucu.

"Because, he and I were childhood friends and I have known him for more than 20 years. How can I not know who he likes?"

Lin Qiu's tone was still calm, just telling the facts calmly.

"Yunluo is He Yushen's cousin, even if he likes him..."

"A cousin who has no blood relationship at all." Lin Qiu interrupted Nan Yi by mistake.

Nan Yi chose silence this time.

He didn't hate Yun Luo, but when he thought that he also liked He Yushen, and the two of them went to get off work together every day, he felt inexplicably flustered.

It's not that he questions He Yushen's love for her, but Nan Yi is afraid that she will no longer be attracted to He Yushen.

In particular, He Yushen has not shown any need for him in the past month.

He also knew that He Yushen just wanted him to take good care of himself, but why didn't he show any need at all?

Nan Yi lowered his head. He was wearing a one-piece frog pajamas with suspenders, which looked a little childish.

"But I believe that Mr. Nan and He Yushen have such a good relationship that they will not be affected by others, even if they go to and from get off work together every day and work in the same company."

Lin Qiu stood up and left the chair by mistake. Before leaving, he left a few words that made Nan Yi uneasy.

After Lin Qiu left by mistake, Nan Yi started looking at his phone non-stop.

It was only half past one, and He Yushen would not get off work for several hours.

Nan Yi's thoughts became confused. Even Yin Feng's coming to see him was forgotten by him, and he was stunned with his hair hanging down the whole time.

He Siyi fell asleep comfortably in his arms.

Nan Yi's eyes moved to the face of the little omega who was sleeping soundly.

Nan Yi felt that he was already thinking about He Yushen a little bit crazy, but the little Omega, who was more than a month old, actually felt that the features and eyes were really similar to He Yushen.

"Why are you dazed?"

Yin Feng's voice brought his confused thoughts back, and Nan Yi looked up slowly.

"Fengfeng? You're here."

Yin Feng was not alone, there was a beta behind him, holding the Yin Feng family's little alpha in his arms.

"Yes, if I hadn't said anything just now, you might not even have noticed it sitting next to you." Yin Feng had a smile on his face.

"Come on, come on, let me hug this cute little omega."

Yin Feng sat down next to Nan Yi and couldn't wait to hug He Siyi in Nan Yi's arms.

"Why did you fall asleep?" Yin Feng's face was filled with disappointment before his hand even touched He Siyi.

He took his hand back weakly.

Nan is also a little funny.

"By the way, what's your name?" Yin Feng asked again.

Nan Yi lowered his head and glanced at the little Omega in his arms, then raised his head and said, "He Siyi, He Yushenqi."

"Xiao Zhang, sit down." Yin Feng said something to Beta, who had been standing holding someone in his arms, before looking at Nan Yi.

"Then your name is Yiyi, and his name is Yiyi. How will you call him from now on?"

"However, He Yushen even named the little omega a homophony of your name, and Siyi, it seems that he is not too annoying."