Chapter 78- Omega Xiaobao

Start from the beginning

Not good-looking, even a little ugly. Nan Yi stared at the crying little alpha in his hand in astonishment.

The next day, he and He Yushen stayed in the ward for a whole day.

Alpha gave him pheromones for a day.

Nan Yi has always been anxious and uneasy these days. Only He Yushen's pheromones can make him feel a little better.

On the third day, Ling Ran went to the hospital to see Nan Yi.

On the fourth day, Nan Yi saw Nan Zhi at the corner of the hospital, whom he had not seen for two or three months. This made him particularly uneasy, and he was always worried about what Nan Zhi would do.

Fortunately, more than a week passed and I never saw Nanzhi again.

Finally, on the tenth day, it was Nan Yi's turn to enter the operating room.

The alpha, who was always calm, walked cautiously and quickly towards the operating room with his arms in his arms.

Even though the alpha's eyes were red and his forehead was covered with sweat, he still comforted himself softly.

"Honey, don't be afraid, I'll be standing outside the door."

............................

When Nan Yi woke up, the first thing he saw was the white ceiling.

"Yiyi, you woke up, are you still in pain?"

The alpha's anxious tone came, and Nan Yi turned his head.

He Yushen moved a chair and sat at the head of his bed, his stern face full of worry.

At the last moment when his strength was exhausted, he heard the cheers of the doctors.

There were also cries.

"Xiaobao..." Nan Yi opened his mouth and realized that his voice was hoarse.

"Dad Ling is waiting for the doctor to check his various indicators. He will see him soon."

Alpha leaned down and whispered in Nan Yi's ear.

Another small kiss fell on his cheek.

The mint-scented soothing pheromones in the room were very strong, which made Nan Yi feel comfortable and at ease.

"It's a cute little omega, the omega baby for both of us."

He Yushen not only had a smile in his eyes, but also had some pride in his tone.

Nan Yi looked at him funny and said helplessly: "The day he grows up and finds his alpha, let's see if you are still happy."

"Whoever dares to kidnap my baby will not be beaten to death by me."

Nan Yi:......................

Still tired when I woke up.

Nan Yi's body felt weak, wanting to be held in the alpha's arms.

He shouted softly: "He Yushen, can you lie down?"

"Of course."

He Yushen didn't dare to move Nan Yi, a big alpha, so he could only lie sideways beside the hospital bed.

The obedient and tired omega lay in his arms, her head buried softly in his chest.

He Yushen hugged the person tightly.

The eyes of the omega in his arms drooped more and more, and He Yushen did not dare to make any further movements for fear of disturbing the little guy who was about to fall asleep in his arms.

He Yushen almost even breathed a lot softer.

"Brother Zhang, this is the room."

In the quiet room, the sound of the door opening was particularly noticeable.

He Yushen felt nervous. Nan Yi, who had just fallen asleep, was awakened by the sound of opening the door.

He Yushen looked at the door. Ling Ran was holding the little Omega, while He Zhang was supporting Ling Ran, and the hand that opened the door was still on the door.

He Yushen:........................

"Is Xiaobao here? Show me."

Nan Yi's sleepy eyes suddenly brightened, and he raised his head from He Yushen's arms.

Ling Ran approached the bedside with the little omega in his arms, and carefully handed it to Nan Yi, who stretched out his hands.

This was also the first time He Yushen saw his little omega. It was so wrinkled that he could barely open his eyes.

The expression of joy on his face was stunned and a little incredible.

Without thinking, he said: "Why are you so ugly?"

Nan Yi gave He Yushen a hard look. Although he also felt that Xiaobao was not very good-looking, how could He Yushen call him ugly.

"I don't mean that... I still love him very much." Faced with the question in Nan Yi's eyes, he explained awkwardly.

Ling Ran looked at the two people on the bed, a little amused: "Babies are like this, they will get better after a while."

He Yushen secretly breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled: "I will be as cute as you when I grow up."