𝐒ixteen

"ARE YOU ALL packed?" Tessa asked Melanie, who was sitting on her bed playing with her wand

"Yep. All packed. You?" Melanie asked her.

"Same. I'm ready to go home. I missed my family" Tessa sighed.

"Agree, I can't wait to see my parents. I love spending Christmas with them" Melanie said.

"Well it's not like you don't spend Christmas with them every year since you were born" Tessa joked.

"Good point, I do spend Christmas with them every year. Which is making me want to go home faster!" Melanie groaned.

"Clam down, Mel. We're leaving for the train in a few hours" Tessa said and closed her suitcase. "Done" she let out of breath.

"That took you a whole three hours. You know we're coming back here right? And that you have things at your house" Melanie told her.

"I pack it all for a feel safe. If I want to wear this skirt for dinner, but I left it here, in Hogwarts? Imagine!"

"A shame, honestly" Melanie let out a laugh.

The door opened and revealed Ryan and Madison. "You all packed?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, you?" Melanie asked.

"Need to pack a few things and then I'm done" Ryan sat on her bed.

"Gotta hurry, Annie. The train is leaving in two hours! We also need to go" Madison said.

"We need to go, you're early. Wait an hour or half an hour" Tessa rolled

"Yeah, what's the rush?!" Ryan let out a shaky laugh.

"No rush! I just don't want to be late" Madison explained.

"Relax, we won't. Now go finish packing all you need, Ryan. I'm fully done with mine" Melanie said.

"Alright alright" Ryan held both of her arms up.

After an hour the four girls left their dorm, walking towards the train.

McGonagall was there, standing, a list in her arms.

"Hey Professor McGonagall" Melanie smiled at her.

"Hello dears, now just wait and let me sign that you made it" McGonagall said, her eyes drifting towards the paper that had on top of it the name
'Hufflepuff first years'.