twelve; | unwanted feelings.

Start from the beginning

"I already asked her out, she said no because she have violin practice." He said making her stop for a minute.

Violin practice? Then that means dre wouldn't take her out too.

But a quick realization hit her.
He already asked meiying and she practically rejected her, and now he's asking her?

Was I... Just a second option?

Wait but that couldn't be, we just met after all, and when we first met, enemies also.

And how I think that recalling the time meiying told her that her parents and chengs parents were close have a thought that cheng liked meiying more than I could imagine.

I was thinking, overthinking so much that I didn't realize that the exercise was done and that the boy who was messing with my mind was already calling out for me.

"Tippy toes?"

"Hey!"

"Hello??"

"(Y/n) (l/n)! "

That full name shout made me went back to reality as i flinched looking at my surroundings seeing less students.

"U-uhh, I got to go!" I said not even bothering to hear his response as i run away hearing the faint calls from cheng.

3rd person POV;

Run, run, run.. She was running, just running away from place, she ran away from it, wishing it was her feelings that she could run away so easily.

She didn't even notice some tears that were forming on her eyes as she breathed heavily but she kept running.

She didn't even care if she would skip the class, even the whole day.
She knows some excuses to tell them.

Now she just wanted to be away and not worry from those problems, she stopped her tracks as her gaze fell on a empty playground, her lips parted.
Sitting on her favorite place, the swing. The swing.. Where the young her would always sit cheerfully, loudly while her father was pushing her back and front.

Her laughs, her cheerful laughs. She doesn't know how her feelings for cheng was suddenly passed to her unalive father.

Maybe because her state right now is what actually was the state of her parents when they were teens.

She recalled the story her mother told her, the story of her mother and father.

How her mother always admired her father from the first time they've met. but her father was too blind to see and seek for another woman, her mother a broken hearted girl was lost in her own world, trying her best to show him how she loves him with her whole heart, as finally destiny heard her desperate aching heart, (y/n) 's father finally noticed the small details of the love.

After that her father promised to never ever hurt her as he hurted her in the past, that he didn't wanna remember anything from that and it was only him and his (m/n).

That's why he was in heaven now, started with a drunk guy that sexually harassed his wife,argument that turned into a dangerous fight. he ran to her protecting her with all his might. He didn't even care for that he was stabbed with a broken bottle. As his priority was to save his (m/n)..

(Y/n)'s mother who was crying while caressing the cold face of her husband that was now laying on the ground, blood shattered as the rain poured on top of them.

"Take care.. Of our daughter my love.. "

                               "... Be strong.."

All of that happened while their 5 years old only daughter of them was with her grandparents, waiting for her 'dada' and 'mama''s arrival.

Her mother was cold, blank, and depressed by the incident it had go on for months that she finally realize that she couldn't just stay like that for the whole life.

(M/n) had a daughter, an only daughter to raise and protect.
Even now she's alone she knows her husbands spirit will look after her and her daughter.

(Y/n) remembered all of that, recalling the time when her mother was so happy telling her about how (y/n)'s father would always show on her mother's dream.

She recalled all of that, she didn't even notice that she was now crying sitting on the swing gripping on the ropes, closing her eyes while looking down.

Wishing on that her 'dada' will play with her for the last time.

"Uhmm.. Hello ms.? "

? "