SHOPPING!!

My name is Annabeth Chase. I'm 23 years old. Eleven years ago, I met a boy named Percy Jackson. He was immature, stupid and obnoxious. My kind of man. After years of being his friend, I fell in love with him. We dated and at age 17, we went to hell and back. Just one month ago, Percy proposed to me. I said yes, and now I'm doing something that I never thought I would do. Ever. Go wedding dress shopping. My worst nightmare. I was with Piper, Hazel and Calypso were with me in the most beautiful wedding shop I had ever seen. It was white and bright. Sun poured through the Windows around the entire shop. There were beautiful dresses everywhere. I found a beautiful white dress. Well, obviously it was white its a wedding dress. It had beautiful black flowers going from the left side of the top across the dress and trailing off the the left side of the bottom of it. It was beautiful. The second choice was shorter in the front and longer in the back. It was completely plain and smooth. Like a traditional one. The last one was flurry on the bottom and trailed off. We went with the first one. It was perfect. I'm ready to get married.

Thanks for reading. This was the best I could Do. Leave suggestions for chapters in the comments please!!
Love from,
Annabeth
Also credit for the idea goes to
Gabbymallou123