BEST WALMART DAY!

Okay guys. Guess what? Today, I ran into Wal-Mart for my friend's mom. Him and I were going to see a movie and I had to run in and get a poster for a school project. So I went in, and went to the crafts isle. There was a little girl who walked into the isle. I was happening to be wearing my Camp Jupiter T-shirt and jeans. She was like 6 years old. When she saw me, her little brown eyes widened and she ran up to me. She was like, "Oh my god are you from camp half blood?" And I was like "sure" and this was our conversation,. I'm in bold letters.

"Oh my god. Do you know percy and annabeth? Who's your godly parent? Are you on a quest? What are you doing so far away from New York?"
"Um....." I decided to make her day and change my last name for her. "I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena."

Her eyes widened and she stared at me. I kneeled down and put my arms on her shoulders.
"What's your name?"

"Alice"
"Do me a favor Alice."

"Anything Miss Chase."
"If anyone asks about me, where I went don't tell them. They could be a monster on disguise"

"Sure thing. Can I tell my parents and my friends I met you?"
"Of course. Maybe I'll run into you again, I'll have Percy with me so you can meet him."

"That would be amazing."

Her parents came to get her and her mom picked her up. "Mom look. I met Annabeth Chase!" Alice said. The mom gave me a you are the best teenager ever look. Alice walked out of Wal-Mart with a huge smile on her face. She will probably always remeber the day that she met Annabeth Chase at Wal-Mart. Now, I'm gonna have to get my boyfriend to dye his hair black and put in green contacts in case we ever see that girl again, next time we go to Wal-Mart.