Honeymoon at Work

Zacznij od początku

As he saw how red her body looked, his heart constricted inside his chest, knowing that he had hurt her once again. "I'm sorry Sarahi. I don't know why I keep doing this to you. Please forgive me," he spoke to himself, looking at the evidence of his actions on her tarnished body, now marked by his aggression.

"Don't feel sorry, Amor. The pain you inflict is more valuable and welcomed than the pain I caused myself. I used to hate my body, but you adore every scar of mine. You love to suck, bite, lick, and kiss, and I love your way of showing affection. Don't worry, when I don't feel safe around you, I will tell you," she reassured him.

Her words took him by surprise, as she had somehow read his thoughts.

They took a nap, standing half-naked, entangled with each other, forgetting the world outside.

If they could really do that, forget that there are eyes that hate their relationship and have sworn to see tears of blood shed by both of them.

Amor helped her to get dressed, but whenever his eyes would go to the vicious bite he gave her, he felt like kneeling before her.

She was tying her hair when she felt his arms on her shoulder and his lips on the mark. Letting the ponytail loose halfway, she turned to face him.

"I love your sky eyes without the rain on them." She rose to her feet and kissed his eyelid.

"I..." he tried to say something, but her lips caught his and she didn't stop kissing until she bit his lower lip, drawing blood. She wiped his lips with her own, sucking his blood in the process, just as he had done with the bite before.

"I might have my breakdown after our first time, but I am not a weak woman and I know how to value myself. Yet, your words there warmed my heart and convinced my mind that you are the one. Inside me is a wild spirit that rarely shows itself, but with you around, it will surface often.

"You are mine, Amor, and I am yours too." she concluded, kissing his lips gently, savoring them. He was baffled; the way she kissed him was hard to describe, but he felt all his cells come alive whenever her lips touched his.

She didn't stop with a lip kiss.

No, she rose to her toes and kissed him on the forehead, then hugged him, crossing her arms around his neck as he circled her waist, giving her a spin.

"Let's focus on our jobs, Amor, as I am now full of new ideas," she started, moving away from him, who was just 3 meters away.

"You can work on my lap," he suggested, winking at her.

"I want to design and not provoke a volcanic eruption under your waist, Amor."

"But I want to melt your core with my lava."

She laughed at his words, then sat in her previous place, feeling a light pain in her core, especially the burning sensation that his lava left behind.

He was looking at her, memorizing her actions. She braided her hair, covering the bite mark, so as not to inflict pain on him or raise questions.

She put on her wireless earbuds and started her drawing process.

Looking at her, a flush of ideas came to his mind for the winter collection.

Both immersed themselves in their fantasy world, where jewelry and dresses came to life.

"I want you to look at this event," Daniella entered, as always, not bothering to knock.

He had unlocked the door by clicking on his dashboard, but didn't expect Daniella to appear so fast, interrupting his moment of inspiration and still not respecting his office.

"Daniella, learn to knock. My wife is working here too. If you don't respect me, it's okay, but I will never allow you to not respect her," his tone was firm as he stood up from his chair, showing her the door. The girl that he was demanding respect from was engrossed in her world of music and design. Once again, he was enchanted by her manners.

"I think she doesn't mind. By the way, don't show me the door, or I swear I will go and never come back here, Amor Agustin Crawford."

"Hey, what happened that you are shouting at my husband?" she got up from her desk upon hearing their voices as she lowered her music when she noticed Daniella.

"Nothing, love. Just Dani being Dani," he circled her waist, pulling her near.

"Anyway, I came here as I have an offer for this Thanksgiving. The Miami Air company has opened a competition where only five companies would participate. It's their anniversary and they want to change the stewardess outfit and the company badge. They also want a necklace and bracelet that have the company's new logo engraved on them.

So, you both have one week to create everything. Because I achieved to be part of the competition, it will be handled as a brief meeting where you can show your talent.

Good luck on that!" She said and left the file on his desk. They stared at each other, and then he took the file.

"I haven't worked on a badge before or even worked for others. I just draw whatever I like and craft the silver as my father taught me." Her anxiety took over as she broke free from his grip and began to shake.

"Mi estrella, cálmate! You will do it because you have the talent in your veins and a brilliant mind. Also, your father crew is here to help you with design. Let's not forget that I am with you. But..."

"What?" She asked, worried as the mysterious man suddenly looked sad.

"You are not taking care of me at all, you don't even look at me. You have become engrossed in your own fantasy world and never spare a glance towards me." He played the puppy face card.

"Ohh, is that so?" She cupped his cheek and he nodded.

"Grow up, boy, as mama has only one week to create and produce unique jewelry for the 50th anniversary of Miami Air company." She moved away, leaving him dry.