6. photoshoots and mistaken kisses

photoshoots and mistaken kisses

It was a busy day. It was the day; the photoshoot of the cricketers would be done for the new jersey reveal. This shoot would be followed by the photoshoot of the cricketers, for their banners, the next day as the world cup would be starting in the upcoming week. While Nandhini was busy getting things ready, Shubman sat in Ishan's room, still confused about his feelings for the younger Iyer.

"Arey bhai, how long will you sit like this?" Ishan asked his hands on his waist, as he looked at the boy, he had grown to call his brother, lying confused on his bed. "Patha nahi yaar. Jab tak, ye confusion nahi jaathi," Gill muttered just to get smacked on the face with a pillow by Ishan.

"Arey ut saale!" he exclaimed scaring Shubman. "Ab kya hogaya?" the lovesick boy asked just to earn a glare from Ishan. "You're so dumb, that you get confused by feelings. Haan confusion hota hai, bhai. Magar ye Nandhini hai. She's like the perfect girl for you. The one who can handle your tantrums, while throwing tantrums with you," Ishan explained as Shubman stared at him.

"Okay tho abh mujhe kya karna hai?" he asked. "Kitab padna hai," Ishan answered before smacking Shubman again with the pillow. "Ye bhenchod, usse confess kar saale, nahi tho thujhe thapad maarunga!" he exclaimed.

"Ok ok cool cool. Now calm down," Shubman answered calmly before getting up. "Acha theek hai, mai jaake ready hota hoon," he answered but just heard a hum from Ishan before he left. Shubman sighed. Yeah. Nandhini was perfect according to him. He knew that she would also throw tantrums with him. But he didn't know how to tell her. He moreover didn't know how to handle Shreyas if they started dating.

Shaking his head, he went to his room, before getting ready in the uniform. When he wore it, he felt strong, happy, comfortable, and proud. he would be representing his country in the World Cup. After getting ready, he combed his now, cut hair, before leaving the room, with his phone.

He decided to speak to Nandhini about it, before his shoot, so he went to the dressing room, where he found her on her laptop. When she saw him, she smiled. Shubman's hands shivered and he couldn't speak.

Nandhini's smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong?" she asked placing her laptop aside, before walking to him, just for Shubman to trip on the bag handle and fall on her. Falling was fine. He has fallen on her multiple times, and it was vice versa. But this time, his lips were on hers. His eyes were wide, and so were hers. Nandhini didn't know how to react. Her lips were literally on the lips she longed for, but she knew he didn't see her in that way.

Shubman here was internally screaming cause he was kissing the one he longed for. But panic took over when he noticed how Nandhini didn't react. Coming into his senses he pushed himself off her, before helping her stand up. Both of them didn't speak anything. "I-I'm sorry," Shubman stuttered though he was technically not sorry at all.

Nandhini's heart ached when she heard him say that. She wanted him to kiss her intentionally. She wanted it to be real. But here they stood, Shubman apologizing and her forgiving, cause it was a mistake. Nandhini packed her things and left the room, before giving him a smile.

Shubman sat there on the bench, his head hung as he rubbed his face when he heard footsteps and instantly recognized it to be Ishan. "Arey? Thu idhar kya kar raha hai?" he asked. Shubman just shook his head. "Bro what happened?" Ishan muttered sitting next to him. "Nandhini, she was here. I came to talk. But when she came close to me, I tripped on the bag and fell on her. And our lips touched," he answered rubbing his face.

"So you guys kissed?" he asked pretty excited. "No. My dumbass apologized to her. Then she forgave me, before packing her things and left, before giving a small smile. The smile was fake though. I know that" he answered just for Ishan to smack his head.

"Are you kidding me? Shubman. Nandhini likes you, okay? God I wasn't supposed to say that" Ishan exclaimed and saw Shubman's eyes go wide. "Are you serious? Sh-she likes me?" Shubman asked holding Ishan's shoulder.

"Haan haan. More than you know," Ishan muttered. "Oh my god. Oh my god," was the only thing then heard in the dressing room, just as Virat and Shreyas entered. "What happened?" Shreyas asked and Shubman froze.

"Nothing nothing. Just an album re-release," Ishan answered. "Ah Nandhini's disease has spread to you two too? That's great," he muttered. "Anyway, come on. Shoot shuru ho raha hai," Virat spoke before the 4 left the room. The shoot went on for nearly 5 hours or something.

ishankishan has posted

liked by nandhiniiyer, shubmangill, virat

liked by nandhiniiyer, shubmangill, virat.kohli., anushkasharma, hardikpandya, shreyasiyer, and 23,44,567 more

tagged: nandhiniiyer

nothing just Nandi looking at Shubman with love in her eyes

98900 comments

nandhiniiyer 1. that's a good photo 2. wtf

shubmangill bro wth

shreyaiyer kya ho raha hai yahan?

virat.kohli. my ship? is sailing?

anushkasharma our ship? is sailing?

hardikpandya my girl grew up wth 😭😭

username1 HUMARI BHABHI KAISI HO? NANDHINI BHABHI JAISI HO!!

username2 yaar nandhini kitni cute lag rahi hai 😭😭😭😭

klrahul wtf is going on

show more comments