∆ Chapter 6 ∆

Start from the beginning

"your highness" the head of security bowed down.

"as you know that i don't have much time to spend here, i will make this quick." minho's voice was deeper than usual.

"i don't want to know how the situation occured as it will only result in me seeing more failures of every guard's job. so i will start with the precautions to be taken"

"point one...i want the borders to have the maximum security that can be given."

"point two...no citizen except the people of miroh should be given the permission to enter the kingdom unless they have a strong reason to."

"point three... carrying the seal of Miroh should be mandatory. anyone seen without it will be punished."

"these rules must be followed. i may add few later. also take this list " minho threw the paper at the other.
"i want every single guard on this list to be fired within tomorrow morning. and if anything goes south you will be the first one who will get the blame. and believe me the results won't be good."

"yes, your highness" with that the head guard bowed again and was about to take his leave when minho called him again.

"before you leave for your residence, i want you to inform the council members to come to the palace by 8 am. every single member of the council should be present."

  ________________________________

the previous day, minho went to sleep quite early because he was extremely tired from all the journey and work.

the sunlight merely reached the kingdom since it was built on the ocean bed.

the kingdom of miroh was quite unique. the whole kingdom was made underwater with a hemispherical shield covering the whole place. the sphere was made to keep the water outside the land. compared to most of the kingdoms, miroh was one of the most advanced and most beautiful kingdom in the whole world. the home of mermans and mermaids.

they had their own artificial source of light and at night the jellyfishes worked like the stars.

at the centre of the kingdom stood the palace. it connected to all parts of the city.

in short, if an outsider ever visited miroh, they would mistake it for the heaven.

but heaven can't have darkness. that is what minho feared about. he felt something big incoming, which maybe be unstoppable. he was not only scared about the darkness but also the increase of burden and responsibilities on his shoulders because of the current situation.

he was scared to grow up so soon.

but deep inside his heart, he knew he had too.

___________________________________

"make sure that without my permission or my order, not a single decision should be made. if i see anyone from this council being a little brave, then i will make sure that the palace gate never opens for you ever again"

"i don't care if this my father's council. treat me like your leader when i sit on this chair. and i am sure everyone here knows that i will go till the end of the time to protect my kingdom so make sure that everyone here does the same."

"understood?!" minho's voice boomed through the corridors for the third time since morning.
______________________

the rest of the day went quite fast. at night minho started packing his bag to leave for the academy in the early morning.

while packing, his dumb mind finally realised he was missing something very important. he searched for it everywhere he could but still couldn't find it.

"fuck. i can't just lose it. it was so important for you minho. how could you dumbass" minho hit himself in the forehead.

but then another realisation hit him.

it was a picture of 8 of them together. that means everyone in that picture will be danger if it is in wrong hands. especially jisung and seungmin most cause his dumb head decided to mark his best friend and crush with flowers and hearts floating around them in the picture.

while minho sat in his palace stressing over the lost picture, there was his friend, the prince of Clé, sleeping in his dorm.

a sudden sting around his pack mark on his skin woke him up. and he knew it definitely didn't mean good news.

——————————————————
1291 words

- our pabo racha member shines again (。♡‿♡。)

- my exam is in two days so probably no update for about a week

<3

and here are some visual representation of miroh kingdom

the palace

thank you so much for 500+ reads

and we got
#1 in hyunchan and #1 in 2min... thank you so much for that