"Everyone and everything is good." I gaze at him intimidating. What is his game this time?

"Are you in a relationship?" He asks seriously. Oh, that's a shock. Now he is making sure if I'm not with someone. Knowing by the sight, I can tell it was bothering him holding back not to ask. I shake my head while smile sweetly at him. He smiles back. I can see his satisfaction behind his smile. He is about to say something when a strawberry blonde brings our dishes. It is truffle and cheese pasta. Wow, one of my favorite food. How did he know that!

"Curious, aren't we?" I raise an eyebrow, a smirk on my face. I feel like playing games. "I'm here, aren't I?" Raising my head, I smile at him ridiculously; I wonder if this has to do anything with stalking skills which is so usual in nowadays men, apparently, and to top it all, Andrew is a proficient.

He nods. He freaking nods, like he finds it pleasing or something, "do you like your order?"

"Yeah. It's my favorite starter. I love all kinds of pasta," I get a fork and fill it with the delicious truffle. I put it in my mouth and taste it. Hmm, it has been a long time I haven't tasted truffle. Six years to be exact.

He does the same after looking at me chewing pasta awkwardly. I swallow only to ask him something. Well, it's time for me to harass him with weird questions.

"What about you?" I point at him with the back of my fork to get his attention.

"Hmm, I like it too." He nods at his dish. I giggle and he raises his head with a question face.

"That's good to know, but what I meant is that, do you have any girlfriend?" I laugh softly. If there is anything I'm good at, it's playing with words.

"Oh no, I don't." He laughs. And I don't know if it's because of his thinking to something else or that I ask him that question. Either is not what I expected.

"Oh. I thought so." I get the cheery red wine in my hand, which I haven't noticed it is there. Steady, I take a sip. Hmm, it tastes good. Everything here tastes good. I bet it's a very expensive one. But who cares for as long as it's free on my account. It tastes like strawberry, delicious and soft. I'm blessed that he chose the menu since I know nothing about drinks.

"Did you?" His voice brings me to life from the chilled expensive wine in my hand to the multi-mega billionaire in front of me who is now arching his eyebrows at me. Did I what? Ah yes, knowing he doesn't have a girl. That's so simple. I thought he can figure it out himself.

"You wouldn't have invited me to dinner if you had a girlfriend," I put my Sherlock-face on to tell him, 'yes, this girl in front of you is wiser than you thought'. "The fact is you wouldn't have been there either at the club the other night to clarify the air between us." And now I feather in my cap for being this smart. He confirms with his head.

"Why don't you talk about yourself a bit? So I can know you better, Ms. I-know-everything." Oh god, he wants to know more about me. That's a good step.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Tell me about your family," Cliché as fuck.

"My dad passed away when I was eight. I lived with my mother until she decided to marry and I decided to stay with my aunt and uncle. That was when I was thirteen and from then on until my college, I lived with my aunt and uncle."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss,"

"That's okay; I don't remember much, just some vision of three of us walking happily on the beach, so dramatic right?"

"How about college?" that's very affable of him. He changes the subject, aware of my awful face when I remember my dad.

"I went to UCLA, School of Art and Architects. But by then my uncle had to leave here to New York, so you can say I have just a couple of friends to keep me accompany,"